What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New To RCZ Forum

A

Anonymous

Hi All. just thought I would say hello to you all and how good it is to see all the interest and enjoyment every one seems to get from this new car, - I have had various Peugeots over the past few years but this rcz is something special

I ordered mine back in May and it has just been delivered to the dealers in Coventry - I have arranged to collect it on 3rd September and like you all cant wait for the thrill of driving it,

I have gone for the Dolphin Blue G.T. HDi 163 with peugeot connect media navigation and vision pack

I dont know if any one can give me any more information on having another exhaust fitted on the other side ? I have mentioned it at the garage and they asked if I could furnish them with any further details as it is a new one for them,?

A

Anonymous

Hi and welcome :greetings-wavingblue: Hope you enjoy the forum.
Unfortunately I am not able to help with exhaust question but sue someone will>

G81

Reaction score
Welcome Pete,

There's loads of custom exhaust garages that would be able to do that. Many ways it can be done depending on your budget. The cheapest being just for cosmetics (the 2nd tailpipe is there for show, and is not connected) ranging to a full custom exhaust system from the manifold all the way through which could cost in the thousands.

Just make sure the garage has a good rep, as the last thing you want is a bad job. Also keep in mind your warranty, as it will probably void it.

A

Anonymous

Hi and welcome

if you do go down the extra exhaust route I'd be interested to hear how you got on

A

Anonymous

peteBrcz said:
Hi All. just thought I would say hello to you all and how good it is to see all the interest and enjoyment every one seems to get from this new car, - I have had various Peugeots over the past few years but this rcz is something special

I ordered mine back in May and it has just been delivered to the dealers in Coventry - I have arranged to collect it on 3rd September and like you all cant wait for the thrill of driving it,

I have gone for the Dolphin Blue G.T. HDi 163 with peugeot connect media navigation and vision pack

I dont know if any one can give me any more information on having another exhaust fitted on the other side ? I have mentioned it at the garage and they asked if I could furnish them with any further details as it is a new one for them,?

Hi Pete,

I've seen this done on one car and have ordered up some bits to give it a try on my car, I looks like it will involve cutting the rear diffuser assembly to fit a bracket and the exhaust tailpipe trims. The two aditional tailpipes would be dummy ones.

I will let you know how we get on and post some pictures when we've tried!

regards

Marcus