What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

new to forum

A

Anonymous

hi to all,
i have just got a rcz asphalt with mesh grill and quad exhaust, tried to upload photos but site wouldent let me - any ideas ??
cheers kev from doncaster

A

Anonymous

there are a lot people on here with the same problem.you need to resize them in something like photobucket then upload them kevin.nice asphalt nice spec :cool:

A

Anonymous

kevgreen16 said:
hi to all,
i have just got a rcz asphalt with mesh grill and quad exhaust,

:text-welcomewave:

oh Asphalt ... think you're the first one - apart from the Pug saleman guy (and it's not REALLY his :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle: ) hope you have many enjoyable miles of driving!

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the forum enjoy your car you WILL have a lot of fun with it :)

R1

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome Kev. I'll watch with interest how your paintwork fairs over the coming months, years :eusa-think:
:greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

hi im a newbie just bought a 2.0 diesel gt only 10 miles on clock metalic black im in lancashire were is everyone else based im driving to lakes over weekend so look out for my car :will put some pix on here when i get some from phone

A

Anonymous

Hi Kevgreen16, is this the beauty that was on display in the showroom a few weeks ago? I nearly died at the thought of our showroom having an Asphalt on display. I had a good look at it and thought it was absolutely stunning. I couldn’t find any water marks under the mirrors (LOL). You are a lucky pup. I have a black HDi and live at the Balby side of town. I have JRS on my plate. Give me a wave when you see me. Welcome guys :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

fastchef said:
hi im a newbie just bought a 2.0 diesel gt only 10 miles on clock metalic black im in lancashire were is everyone else based im driving to lakes over weekend so look out for my car :will put some pix on here when i get some from phone
Gods own country. Welcome to the forum.

A

Anonymous

Hi Kev

Welcome to the forum - I want your car (as well as Flash (black RCZ), of course)!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy driving your beauty :)

Cheers
Scarlet

A

Anonymous

kevgreen16 said:
hi to all,
i have just got a rcz asphalt with mesh grill and quad exhaust, tried to upload photos but site wouldent let me - any ideas ??
cheers kev from doncaster

Nice choice,

My Asphalt has the front skirts , mesh grill , quads plus the alcantara & leather steering wheel and alcantara gear gaiter :thumbup: