What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New this week to the wonderful RCZ world

Becksley16

Reaction score
Hi
Got my new baby on Saturday and everyday I drive it I love it more
2012 GT200
Absolutely love the speed, noise and handling
The interior is wonderful now I've got my head round the controls for everything!! Seats are the most comfortable ever and I always look back at it as I walk away

Love it

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum glad to hear that you are enjoying your RCZ and the big smile on your face as you pass all them boring cars and all the rubber neckers as you pass them lol 😂
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

chrismac

Reaction score
Coming down the hill from Ross-on-Wye, Just as you cross the border into Wales. Long sweeping bend into Monmouth is a dream when you know your car can handle it.

turboguy

Reaction score
I always look back at it as I walk away
Awesome, I havent driven mine for a while but its attracting a lot of people who see it on my drive way and are staring at it;). trying to keep the mileage off it as I have done too may in already (6K since i bought it )

Becksley16

Reaction score
Good morning friendly people, really appreciate the welcome Les n Co
I have always had 'different' cars as I appreciate the form and being different. 98% of all cars on the road that pass you the other way are 'boring boxes' boring box, boring box, boring box, etc, etc😂😂. I mean how wrong is your life to actually buy a Dacia Duster???!!!!
Even my last 2 'work' cars were Lexus IS300h's, which are different, rare and good looking.
Chrismac - I agree. The feeling as well in 3rd planting it to over take someone is awesome, love it love it
We are truly people with great taste and style😀

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I’ve owned mine for over 7 years now and that feeling never goes away I still look back after parking up 😊

stevenpalmer409

Reaction score
Hi
2012 GT200
The interior is wonderful now I've got my head round the controls for everything!! Seats are the most comfortable ever and I always look back at it as I walk away

Love it
got mine yesterday,it's hard not to look back as yoy walk away,only regret is i didnt get one sooner,stunning car

Pedro

Reaction score
Hi
2012 GT200

Love it
One of thee most iconic cars on the road shame they stopped making them as I would buy another 2morrow!
The 200GT is almost as good as the "R" but without the ballistic off the blocks getaway but it will still do the business if needed & has front & rear parking sensors which the latter hasn't plus the suspension was beefed up & it will take a corner at 50 MPH without any hassle! Good Choice ;)