What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New RCZ

A

Anonymous

Have just picked up my new RCZ 1st of March, Loving it so far, so much more refined than the Gti 180 I use to own

Attachments

• NewRCZ.jpg
    NewRCZ.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 2,741
A

Anonymous

memoriesofroute66 said:
Have just picked up my new RCZ 1st of March, Loving it so far, so much more refined than the Gti 180 I use to own

unique combo red with black grill and black sortilege wheel not my fav colour for the RCZ but your car is one of the nicer versions :cool: :thumbup: PS.Welcome to the forum :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

memoriesofroute66 said:

I really like this. Wasn't sure about the colour originally but it had really grown on me. Kicking myself about not going for the black grille. Really sweet motor. I hope the two of you are happy together!!

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
memoriesofroute66 said:

I really like this. Wasn't sure about the colour originally but it had really grown on me. Kicking myself about not going for the black grille. Really sweet motor. I hope the two of you are happy together!!

*has* really grown on me...screw you iPhone and your inaccurate predictive text.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?zmzoxr

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the forum. I really like the combination that you have chosen. It all goes so well together, producing a car that is so pleasing on the eye. :thumbup: The RCZ is a brilliant car in so many ways. I'm sure that you will really enjoy both owning and driving it. :beer:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Yes it's looking very :cool:

I do like Amber Red :thumbup:

Hope you have many happy miles of motoring. :beer:

Rue1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum - your car looks great, a very unique combination with the red and black certainly stands out :)

Picked mine up on the 1st and love it - the trip into work isnt long enough now lol

Enjoy...

A

Anonymous

welcome to the Forum , I'm also a march the 1st owner , love it so far , just wish the roads around my area didn't have so many pot holes in them :thumbdown:
red was my second choice , looks very nice , enjoy :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Nice pic. Wait till the sun comes out though, your car will look a completely different colour :)

A

Anonymous

I'm loving all these new Amber reds that are coming through now ... Amber is the new Pearl!

A

Anonymous

memoriesofroute66 said:
Just wondering if you are the amber red I seen last Friday morning on my way to work, looking at your registration plate you're local to me (BS35) and the rcz I passed was very new and shiny :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Possibly was me I know that I took the car up to Cribs one day, and did see an RCZ quickly, tend to stand out as don't see many on the roads, its like being a member of a very exclusive club

A

Anonymous

Beautiful combination! The reflection on the paint is perfect!

A

Anonymous

You're very brave taking your car to cribbs causeway :crazy: :crazy: :D other drivers always want the lane im in and don't know how to use their wing mirrors :wtf: I like to keep the side of my car the way it is :lol:

A

Anonymous

Cant wait to pick up my Dolphin Blue on Tuesday or Wednesday, just got to sell my 407 Coupe 2.0 Hdi Sport Coupe SE now....... If anyone knows anyone details are at www.cozza.co.uk

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the forum cozza :wave: you will find much more information here than facebook :thumbup: enjoy your new car next week and don't forget to post some pictures for us all to see :beer:

A

Anonymous

Thank you Adele, I will. I can't wait now and am counting the hours......just waiting for a call from the dealer to say they have the reg doc and can get the plates then it will be mine, all mine :)