What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New RCZ owner

A

Anonymous

Hello friends

A few weeks ago I did become a brand new proud owner of a Peugeot RCZ.

It's a second hand 1.6 GT Dolphin Blue, counting 22.000 miles at the minute.

I did make a mistake, though...I found a very good offer and I did decide to purchase this car...and I thought I'd be able to retrofit the original sat nav...but I was wrong, and now I'm looking for a solution, because I don't like the fact os getting my garmin satnav all the time running out of battery...

Well, I will try to look for a moment and take some pictures of the car...the truth is that I love it!!!

A

Anonymous

The "sat nav" is not simply a sat nav, instead it is a complete package, including so many other things. I am not in the slightest bit surprised that it would not be viable to retrofit.
:text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-welcomewave:

A

Anonymous

Well I am told it maybe possible, the wiring could be there (just not used ) BUT it would be a very expensive job. You need the unit, the screen, the aerial, and the radio.
OR if you can get all that lot in one from a breakers, you may need a dealer to fit it as it would have to have the car programmed to use it.

A

Anonymous

Hi guys,
I just picked up my red rcz last week and totally love it to bits! It's a 2.0 diesel, 60 plate with 30k on the clock. I'm gona attempt to upload a pic of it, let me know what u think!!!!??