What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New RCZ Owner

A

Anonymous

Hiya Folks,

Just test drove an RCZ tonight and bought it right away. Fantastic car! I was wanting either a black or grey however ended up with an amber red.

Any tips for a first time RCZ owner?

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome Lisa. I posted in your other thread.

The only thing to do with the RCZ is drive it. Drive it and enjoy it :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I can't disagree with a word of what RCZ1 has said. I will add though that you must keep it in showroom condition, so listen out for more words of wisdom from RCZ1.

A

Anonymous

Hi Lisa

Welcome to the forum and the world of smiles. I picked up my RCZ on the 1st of Feb and due to the rubbish weather I've not had the chance to drive it yeat. Lik you, it was simply love at first sight. :oops:

What part of the country do you live? as I'm trying to find fellow owners to arrange meets and chats I'm in sunny but v cold MK

Enjoy your new toy

John

A

Anonymous

Tweedie said:
Hi Lisa

Welcome to the forum and the world of smiles. I picked up my RCZ on the 1st of Feb and due to the rubbish weather I've not had the chance to drive it yeat. Lik you, it was simply love at first sight. :oops:

What part of the country do you live? as I'm trying to find fellow owners to arrange meets and chats I'm in sunny but v cold MK

Enjoy your new toy

John

Hi John, I live in not so sunny Glasgow! :crazy:

A

Anonymous

How many RCZs have you bought :wtf:

I'm sure I just read a Thread that also had some pictures in it :eusa-think:

:text-worthless:

Welcome to the Forum - plenty of Scots on here already ;)

A

Anonymous

:mrgreen: :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue: :beer: enjoy

A

Anonymous

Gorwell said:
How many RCZs have you bought :wtf:

I'm sure I just read a Thread that also had some pictures in it :eusa-think:

:text-worthless:

Welcome to the Forum - plenty of Scots on here already ;)

ooft!! im getting a row for not posting pics! ok here are a couple. Oh and I have 12 RCZ's....what kind of question is that? :lol:

Attachments

• RCZ1.jpg
    RCZ1.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 1,447
  • RCZ2.jpg
    RCZ2.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1,447
A

Anonymous

amber red might not seem like that much yet... but wait till the sun comes out ;)