What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

new RCZ owner

A

Anonymous

Based in Devon.Had our new RCZ 156GT Dolphin Blue delivered a week ago .Looked at many cars but kept coming back to the RCZ.We owned a 206cc from 2002 for 7 years from new and not a single problem in that time except a boot lock.
Have owned a Volvo C30 2.0D R Design from new for 18 months, my wife did not take to it and missed the Peugeot.Have traded this in for the RCZ.
We will be sharing the RCZ even though its my wifes really.I drive a Volvo XC 70 so the RCZ is a real treat.
Purchased from Truscotts in Exeter who were superb to deal with.

A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-welcomewave:

A

Anonymous

Welcome :)

Are you from Exeter? I live in Brighton but work for Otter House / Calendar Club based down in Water Lane, Haven Banks however we are moving next month to Exebox in Marsh Barton, former Marks & Spencer distribution centre and almost right opposite Truscotts.

I'm normally down every couple of weeks zo you may see me around and about ;-)

A

Anonymous

Yes Exeter, it appears the new Exebox building is nearly ready.I am often on Marsh Barton .Not too many RCZ around Exeter probably only seen half a dozen over the last 12 months.

A

Anonymous

The builders move out of Exebox in a 2 weeks and we move in mid July. Its pretty exciting times for us :) Its 150000 sq ft with planning for a further 50k. Keep your eyes peeled for me ;)