What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New RCZ owner

Hearn

Reaction score
Hi all, I purchased a 2012 RCZ 1.6T AUTO and was wondering what performance mods are available for a stage1 set up

RCZKam

Reaction score
Hi all, I purchased a 2012 RCZ 1.6T AUTO and was wondering what performance mods are available for a stage1 set up

Welcome to the forum :cool:

Always a good sign when you are looking at performance upgrades soon after purchase :D

Only issue with engine performance upgrades is they are never enough, whatever you have now is not enough and once at stage 1 it won’t be enough and so on. As long as the car is smooth running it will be a task just to keep it at that as these cars do come up with some issues now and then (like most cars)

The basic air filter and exhaust back box should be ok to start with but you will still have other breathing restrictions elsewhere so unless you are changing the whole exhaust system it’s more noise than gain

If you want engine management upgrades you need to make sure you can obtain the correct higher grade fuel where you are and that you don’t go too silly as there is a comfortable level of NM of torque that these auto gearboxes can handle, not great considering they are supposed to made by Porsche I’m sure I’ve read on here? :oops:

There was a handy tuning guide on here by RCZ performance but can’t find it, I believe they had a Facebook one as well but as I’m not on there I can’t help :(

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum and nice RCZ you have got yourself there. Not many auto around. Enjoy your drive.
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co