What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New RCZ owner

Srimon

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I just signed the papers for an 2011 RCZ 156HK and couldn’t be more exited!

Before I get the car the dealer I bought it from will give the car a service, get it registered and everything needed.

The car has got 86.000km on the clock. Is there anything I should be aware of? I’ll get it checked at FDM to get a status on everything mechanical, but would love to hear your experiences with the car.

Exited to hear from you all!

Kind regards
Srimon

Woodso

Reaction score
Get rid of the locking wheel nuts. 1st time anyone goes near them with a windy gun they are fooked, the pegs on the socket distort and so do the holes on the nut.. I have replaced 3 the last one is stuck and I tried to remove it by hammering a socket on it as recommended by another member and the stud sheared off so I am well and truly stuffed. Other than that no real problems other than normal wear and tear, mine is a 2010 and has done just short of 40,000 miles.