What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New RCZ owner 'to be' from Essex

A

Anonymous

Hi djarv cheers Yea can't wait now just marking down the days he he the asphalt is stunning they did have a demo in the showroom I could of had but I just couldn't bring my self to live with paint finish so went for the next best colour :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Stu38 said:
I was going to ask you guys is on the rear of the rcz in the wheel arch what's with the carpet like material wrapped around ? Is it just their for acoustics sound deadening :eusa-think:
I believe that it is to help reduce the road noise.

A

Anonymous

O cheers for that did wonder if that was the case just looks strange not seen that idea to much!

A

Anonymous

Well finally picked the rcz up yesterday and what a car!! :dance: just got to take some good photos once all this rain stops :cool: from what I have tried so far the ng4 seems really good very easy to set up mapping works well nice voice to :thumbup: Did you guys that have the ng4 have any sd card or cd rom with maps on to use with this system? Only the sale guy said this one is the very latest and has every thing built in now so you don't get these anymore :eusa-think: Bluetooth was set up very quickly with phone can be so hit n miss sometimes, seems very comfy very smooth but also very wide!!! Still least goes in the garage ok :eusa-whistle: just can't wait to get back out again superb!

A

Anonymous

Stu38 said:
Well finally picked the rcz up yesterday and what a car!! :dance: just got to take some good photos once all this rain stops :cool: from what I have tried so far the ng4 seems really good very easy to set up mapping works well nice voice to :thumbup: Did you guys that have the ng4 have any sd card or cd rom with maps on to use with this system? Only the sale guy said this one is the very latest and has every thing built in now so you don't get these anymore :eusa-think: Bluetooth was set up very quickly with phone can be so hit n miss sometimes, seems very comfy very smooth but also very wide!!! Still least goes in the garage ok :eusa-whistle: just can't wait to get back out again superb!

Well done hope your happiness is sustained for a long time :thumbup: and get them photos up :cool:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Great news Stu38 :thumbup: It's a bit addictive this RCZ ownership isn't it :)

Look forward to seeing some pics and yes it is VERY wide :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your input guys and yes it so is rcz1 he he I will get some photos ASAP !

Rue1

Reaction score
Welcome Stu count yourself lucky you only have a 4 week wait, I waited 9 months... :) but the wait is definately worth it

A

Anonymous

Hi guys hope every one enjoying their cars ,been brill last few sunny days :cool: although had to take the car back to dealers today as have got on one side the dreaded milky water mark look on one of the anodized roof bars. Washed the car yesterday but didn't touch it :crazy: Still dealer totallly agreed and said they will talk to Peugeot uk and order a new one! Phew! Has anyone had the unfortunate luck of having one replaced ? Looks a mare of a job :eusa-think: still I will keep calm and carry on as they say as I love the car :thumbup:

Cheers
Stu

A

Anonymous

Looks like you beat me stu!! Mine arrives Friday.
Get some pics up ASAP :)

A

Anonymous

Hi cbOOppm o bet you can't wait a! It will soon come round, looks like weather will hold to for you :cool: what spek and colour did you go for? Sure you will love your new machine they are superb!

A

Anonymous

Yep I hope so. Took the day off so plan to enjoy it.
Went for GT 156 Mercury grey, solstice onyx wheels and black wing mirrors. Was going for the jbl but wasn't convinced it was much better than the standard!!

A

Anonymous

cb00ppm said:
Yep I hope so. Took the day off so plan to enjoy it.
Went for GT 156 Mercury grey, solstice onyx wheels and black wing mirrors. Was going for the jbl but wasn't convinced it was much better than the standard!!

Lovely combo matey virtually same as mine :thumbup: must say mercury grey does suit these cars well, do know what you mean about the jbl as I went for the ng4 nav system and so far quite impressed the sound from the standard set is pretty good so sure you will be more than happy!! Still another day nearer for you :beer: