What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New RCZ GT200 Owner

Legin76

Reaction score
Hi All

I collected my new 2013 GT200 on Saturday.

Not had much luck so far with it..I got a low tyre warning within the first 12 miles. Checked all the tyres, one was down 15psi (new tyre) and two of the others were about 5psi low. Then on the motorway I started getting a juddering though the steering at 70 (assuming balance). Then I took it for a short ride yesterday and got an engine warning message. However, the dealership has sprung into action and is arranging for it to be sorted locally for me. Fingers crossed it's just a bit of bad luck and it's fine.

My last car lasted 16 years with no breakdowns. Not expecting the same but hopeful it's just teething issues.

chrismac

Reaction score
Welcome.
What part of Cardiff ? If its north Cardiff no doubt I will see you on the roads (or more likely a traffic jam)

Pedro

Reaction score
I have the 200 GT & have none on mine ?

Pedro

Reaction score
I could be wrong but according to the specification I read when I bought mine they weren't listed ?

Pedro

Reaction score
Yep your right mine was the same year 2013 but I have never had any low pressure issue so guess that's why it passed me by

Kenno Wenno

Reaction score
Hi All

I collected my new 2013 GT200 on Saturday.

Not had much luck so far with it..I got a low tyre warning within the first 12 miles. Checked all the tyres, one was down 15psi (new tyre) and two of the others were about 5psi low. Then on the motorway I started getting a juddering though the steering at 70 (assuming balance). Then I took it for a short ride yesterday and got an engine warning message. However, the dealership has sprung into action and is arranging for it to be sorted locally for me. Fingers crossed it's just a bit of bad luck and it's fine.

My last car lasted 16 years with no breakdowns. Not expecting the same but hopeful it's just teething issues.
Hi there,

I Had a very similar experience with tryre pressure loss in front two tyres. I actually did need to get them replaced and it happened again.

It turned out that they didn't replace the valves. Pergeot in Chester appologised and fixed the problem. Since then, its been okay.

So check to see if the valves are still the originals and them changed. Hopefully this has helped and your fantastic RCZ will be fine.

Ken

Legin76

Reaction score
I've not checked the tyres since. I'll do that tomorrow. The engine fault turned out to just need new spark plugs and a coil though.

Legin76

Reaction score
Eeeek.. I had a battery fault message pop up twice last night briefly. Both times it disappeared quickly so no idea if there is a real problem. Everything appears to be working ok though. My initial issue turned out to just be spark plugs needed replacing and coil but it's worrying that more things are coming up so soon. Although I'd rather catch them while I still have good warranty cover.