What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

new purchase

A

Anonymous

ordered new rcz gt 200 in white be here in march cant wait

pete.garratt

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, bigmac3161.

I've got the same model as you (shark grey, though) & you're gonna love it, especially since most of the winter will be over!

A

Anonymous

wasnt sure about moving from bmw m sport coupe after test driving the diesel version but once i tried the petrol was sold

A

Anonymous

Got my GT 200 a week ago. 300 odd miles later and I still have a grin like a Cheshire cat. You won't be disappointed. Enjoy :)

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome bigmac. You will love the RCZ.

Which colour white have you gone for? Opal or the lovely Pearl :eusa-think: :D

A

Anonymous

opal white always buy solid paint i personally prefer the way it looks when waxed also black mirrors black front grill black leather vision pack and solstice 19 black onyx alloys think that combo loooks amazing thought long and hard about nero black but eventually settled on opal white also in N IRELAND have only seen about 4 rcz,s on road 2 black and 2 red still pretty rare car should stand out even more in white roll on march cant wait to get away from bmw new m sport coupe has been the most unreliable car i,ve ever owned 3 year old now and its disintergrating around me

A

Anonymous

Rare and beautiful. Will attract a lot more attention than the beemer! Great specification too. Only other extra that I would have strongly suggested to you would have been the "sport pack" as the smaller steering wheel is a real bonus. I know that you will enjoy the car all the same as it is a real joy to drive

A

Anonymous

Your 335i M Sport is a car i aspire to :cool: :cool: especially the recently facelifted one with the return of proper led angel eyes :cool: 302 bhp is a lot of car and in real world terms just as fast as a M3. How will you cope with a heavy 200bhp car :eusa-think: .I think you really have been unlucky with the 335i :( and jumping to a peugeot rcz french soopeer moodel :lol: but after the honeymoon period has been and gone with rcz you will miss and want another Bmw :eusa-think:

RCZ1

Reaction score
jassyo06 said:
Your 335i M Sport is a car i aspire to :cool: :cool: especially the recently facelifted one with the return of proper led angel eyes :cool: 302 bhp is a lot of car and in real world terms just as fast as a M3. How will you cope with a heavy 200bhp car :eusa-think: .I think you really have been unlucky with the 335i :( and jumping to a peugeot rcz french soopeer moodel :lol: but after the honeymoon period has been and gone with rcz you will miss and want another Bmw :eusa-think:

Why will he? Why are people all so hung up on BMW? They always have problems. Husband's had them, sisters had them - all been problematic and not that well made anymore! I personally would not entertain one.

Bigmac - White is the best colour be it opal or pearl but I personally prefer the Pearl. I would disagree with you in that I prefer a pearlescent or metallic colour as I like to see the flake pop. But I do like solid red :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
jassyo06 said:

Why will he? Why are people all so hung up on BMW? They always have problems. Husband's had them, sisters had them - all been problematic and not that well made anymore! I personally would not entertain one.

Bigmac - White is the best colour be it opal or pearl but I personally prefer the Pearl. I would disagree with you in that I prefer a pearlescent or metallic colour as I like to see the flake pop. But I do like solid red :thumbup:

I was comparing the 335i M sport to the rcz not just any bmw RCZ1 there is a huge difference between both cars.i actually dislike bmw's apart from the new Z4 which really knocks the rcz into touch in the looks dept in my opinion. Apart from the the bland interior in the 335i the rest of the car is faultless, but saying that the rcz has a bland interior aswell too much john major for my liking :lol:

the member is down grading in my opinion for reason only he knows

A

Anonymous

I owned a BMW 320 CI sport coupe for 8 years from new (2003) never cost me a penny, faultless. I traded it in for my RCZ 200 sport last march, absolutly love it, not regretted the change one bit .

A

Anonymous

Got my black 200 GT 8 days ago. Love it love it love it :dance:

A

Anonymous

slightly depressed got email from peugeot giving me a delivery date of end of march extra 3 weeks waiting then they had 1 year old car at garage beginning to wish i just bought it even thou it hadnt the exact spec i wanted guess i,ll just have bide my time

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
slightly depressed got email from peugeot giving me a delivery date of end of march extra 3 weeks waiting then they had 1 year old car at garage beginning to wish i just bought it even thou it hadnt the exact spec i wanted guess i,ll just have bide my time

count yourself lucky, i ordered mine at the start of October and i still havent got a build date for the car, let alone a delivery date :(

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
It is always worth the wait for the correct specification. Being without something that you wanted would not be good. It's not that long a lead time really, most of us waited considerably longer.

RCZ1

Reaction score
j2595 said:
bigmac3161 said:

count yourself lucky, i ordered mine at the start of October and i still havent got a build date for the car, let alone a delivery date :(

Have you been back in touch with your dealer? I would be harassing them for the information :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
j2595 said:
bigmac3161 said:

Have you been back in touch with your dealer? I would be harassing them for the information :eusa-think:

I was told they take 12 weeks to build but they usually arrive around the 10-12 week mark so it might be a little earlier than the 12th Jan (original delivery date) but once they get a build day its usually 3-4 weeks after that the car is ready for delivery. So i thought give it till start of December and call them, only to be told "the car has no build date but we are still on track for the delivery date" fast forward 4 weeks and im still getting the response "car has no build date"

Not sure if it was a genuine mistake in their estimate (with christmas and new year) or if they are trying to delay the delivery for some reason.

The best case guess is the car will be here at the start of Feb, if it goes on any longer then im looking at March and a 20 week wait :( :( :(

RCZ1

Reaction score
Marcus may put me right on this but I thought dealerships could check on their computer systems all build dates. Probably the factory has been closed down over the Christmas period which may put build dates back. Might be worth PMing him otherwise known as RCZ2GT200.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Marcus may put me right on this but I thought dealerships could check on their computer systems all build dates. Probably the factory has been closed down over the Christmas period which may put build dates back. Might be worth PMing him otherwise known as RCZ2GT200.

After several phone calls today i finally speak to someone who seems to know what they are talking about. im told "i will go and check and call you back in 5 mins" at this point i think oh dear he we go again, only to get a call back saying "it has a build week in Feb which means we are looking at a delivery in March"

its taken 11 weeks to get a build date and will take another 9 to get the car - longest 20 weeks of my life !!!

RCZ1

Reaction score
j2595 said:
RCZ1 said:

After several phone calls today i finally speak to someone who seems to know what they are talking about. im told "i will go and check and call you back in 5 mins" at this point i think oh dear he we go again, only to get a call back saying "it has a build week in Feb which means we are looking at a delivery in March"

its taken 11 weeks to get a build date and will take another 9 to get the car - longest 20 weeks of my life !!!

Well at least that's a bit of good news at last :thumbup: Let me reassure you it WILL be worth the wait. I waited 9 months for mine, from order to delivery, so I do know how you feel. It will past quickly and all these photos of forum members RCZs will make you yearn even more :lol: