What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New Peugeot Fully Autonomous - the Future ?

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Well Z'ers on here a lot of you will know I love my RCZ and the Peugeot Brand, some will also know I love electric cars too and have written several posts on this forum....

Well if you watched the new YouTube video of the European Meeting in Zeeland....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfMYcwh8wlY

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfMYcwh8wlY[/youtube]

This might be totally random, but after this video finished, which by the way was fab and I along with a couple more from this forum were in attendance and had made the trip from the UK.
Another video by SupercarBlondie followed which I watched....

Well to my amazement it is the first public drive of this Brand new concept car designed to show what Peugeot can do NOW without adding a load of techno whizzardry, though what it has it pretty mind blowing.

I won't say anymore but instead let you watch it and see what you think, but if this is a taste of whats to come.... bring it on !!! but please PEUGEOT lets have a new Electric RCZ type sports car.

Here you go......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU5M8_fZcwY

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU5M8_fZcwY[/youtube]

So, what ya thinking ?

Cheers M... :thumbup:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I actually like the styling of the car. I am a bit of a gadget freak, so all that going on inside is right up my street. The figures quoted at the end are really impressive too.

It’s another one of the situations like when the RCZ concept came out, everyone said if you build it, people will buy it.

If it was sensibly priced, I’d have one, although I might want a different interior colour :eusa-think:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
stewartwillsher said:
Very tasty .... not so sue about the car though! :oops:

Wait until I see your misses, you'll be the same colour as the interior, but less comfy !!

Plecodoras

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
I actually like the styling of the car. I am a bit of a gadget freak, so all that going on inside is right up my street. The figures quoted at the end are really impressive too.

It’s another one of the situations like when the RCZ concept came out, everyone said if you build it, people will buy it.

If it was sensibly priced, I’d have one, although I might want a different interior colour :eusa-think:

Yes I agree Pete including the seats comment, could have been worse - they could have been beige LOL :shock:

Anyway, keep the toys and put in some stylish leather seats and your onto a winner....

She didn't mention the mirrors but to me they looked like cameras which again will display in the car, more gadgets !

and that 48" screen... sit back and watch the world go by.

If they can keep it reasonably priced with good range then I too would have one. It seems the benchmark at the moment is 200 - 250 miles without pushing the car into the super classes price band.
We will have to see what they do with the new battery technology which is on the verge of making an appearance soon, these are cheaper to produce, have better longevity properties, are lighter and can be charged quicker.... for once it seems a win win win situation, but I bet there will be a trade off somewhere.

Interesting times ahead....

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
Plecodoras said:
stewartwillsher said:
Very tasty .... not so sue about the car though! :oops:

Wait until I see your misses, you'll be the same colour as the interior, but less comfy !!

I could do with a bit of flagellation, to help with the circulation. :thumbup:
Trouble is, her joints are seizing up and she won't get a good swing to land blows invigorating enough to excite! :thumbdown:
Wife has gone blonde recently, which has not quite hit high on the bimbo scale. :roll:
So the Antipodean Supercar Blondie will have to do. :clap: