What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New Peugeot and RCZ owner!

Lando

Reaction score
Hi guys!

First time owning an RCZ here, finally found a nice example of a car I've wanted for ages. Use to drive a Jaguar S-Type R but unfortunately the rust killed that car and I thought it was time to move on.

I made the purchase yesterday but I'm picking up my RCZ next Thursday. Its done 27k and it's the 200 THP model. I'm still relatively new to Peugeots but I'm somewhat familiar with them and what to look for. Hope to learn more and can't wait to properly enjoy it when it's here!

Attachments

• IMG_20210921_150530.jpg
    IMG_20210921_150530.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20210921_150542.jpg
    IMG_20210921_150542.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20210921_150557.jpg
    IMG_20210921_150557.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_20210921_151241.jpg
    IMG_20210921_151241.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 32

Pedro

Reaction score
Welcome to the 200 Club one of the best fully loaded variants in the iconic "Z" class nice looking motor I think its the same colour as my 200👌

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum and nice RCZ you have got yourself there...
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Welcome 🖖🏻

One accessory they don’t supply is a spare pair of Boxers, you will need them when you hit the Rev limiter in each gear & get half way round a corner you have no right to get round at the speed you can in an RCZ.

Not only one of the best looking cars on the road today, but also one of the best handling cars.

We are all used to good acceleration in 2nd gear in modern cars, but what I never expected was that to continue through all the gears, to the point where you simply can’t find a road that’s long enough to satisfy the RCZ.

I’ve had mine 7 years now & I still get the same feeling every time I see it parked up.

Lando

Reaction score
Welcome to the 200 Club one of the best fully loaded variants in the iconic "Z" class nice looking motor I think its the same colour as my 200👌
Cheers! 👍 and yeah, yours looks the same colour! Haria Grey I think its called. Its a nice surprise its in an interesting colour, it looked black in the photos originally. Looks great when the sun shines on it,

Lando

Reaction score
Welcome 🖖🏻

One accessory they don’t supply is a spare pair of Boxers, you will need them when you hit the Rev limiter in each gear & get half way round a corner you have no right to get round at the speed you can in an RCZ.

Not only one of the best looking cars on the road today, but also one of the best handling cars.

We are all used to good acceleration in 2nd gear in modern cars, but what I never expected was that to continue through all the gears, to the point where you simply can’t find a road that’s long enough to satisfy the RCZ.

I’ve had mine 7 years now & I still get the same feeling every time I see it parked up.
Looking forward to giving it a long old drive. The test drive was fantastic, wish I could've driven it for longer!

I'm going around in a Mitsubishi Colt at the moment as an inbetween car. Very grateful for what its done for me, but I can't wait to drive something nice again.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Nice looking RCZ you have got yourself there shark grey very nice colour...
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Pedro

Reaction score
Great looking motor plus there is no better looking car within its platform on the road today!
Welcome to the family rest assured help is at hand if required👍