What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New Owner

Alanefc

Reaction score
Hi,
I am a new RCZ owner.
HDi GT
Hopefully I have bought a good one and will have no problems over the years.
Looking forward to seeing what other owners have done to these stunning cars.

Attachments

• IMG_0938.PNG
    IMG_0938.PNG
    169.4 KB · Views: 10

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum nice looking RCZ you have got yourself there what's the milage... Here's mine and the wife's... DSC_7672.JPGDSC_7842.JPGDSC_7672.JPGdrive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Karen n Co

Ian J.

Reaction score
Good luck with the new car, I don't think anyone can guarantee you won't get issues, RCZs are prone to a few problems but think of it this way. You are buying a piece of art, without doubt one of the best looking cars on the road, its the Audi TT that Audi should have built not the boring looking coupe they actually came up with,
I'm on my 3rd RCZ and if they cost a few quid to keep on the road then so be it, enjoy..

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am a new RCZ owner.
HDi GT
Hopefully I have bought a good one and will have no problems over the years.
Looking forward to seeing what other owners have done to these stunning cars.
Hi and welcome the HDI is pretty bulletproof so don’t worry about that just enjoy 😊 with regards to what other owners have done to theirs one word of advice once you start you can’t stop! 😄E18A658E-6565-4426-9892-15196E7A384C.jpeg