What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New owner from Belgium with Asphalt

A

Anonymous

Nice forum here , I am 46 and just bought a RCZ last week. It's the special Asphalt edition. I bought it in Germany as the Belgian importer had no 200HP left. Only a few diesels. I discovered the car last month at the "autosalon" (the yearly big motorshow in Brussels) and was kinda smitten with it. After some thinking I decided to go for it.
Some pictures to share :

All covered up at the dealer

what a lovely sight

ready to hit the road home

home at last after a heavy traffic trip

A

Anonymous

Re: New owner from Belgium

:greetings-wavingblue: welcome and enjoy :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Re: New owner from Belgium

That really does look well. I am biased as I love the design of the RCZ but your car in those photographs looks simply stunning. Thank you for sharing them with us. Is that a shared garage or do you have all that space to yourself ?

A

Anonymous

Everyone , thanks for the welcome !

OO58RON , do you mean the garage in the first 2 pictures ? That is the dealers new car delivery department.

Snowy87, I work from home. Car is for fun spare time driving only.

Joske, indeed , heb rcz forum gegoogled en dit en dat nogal rustige Nederlandse forum tegengekomen.

A

Anonymous

993S said:
OO58RON , do you mean the garage in the first 2 pictures ? That is the dealers new car delivery department.
I was referring to the last photograph were it is parked behind a motorbike, the garage looks huge.

A

Anonymous

That is the garage attached to my house. No sharing, all for me :thumbup: