What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New ng4 screen

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
I’m sure they are the same as I’ve seen them advertised on eBay France as rcz /308

Jumper

Reaction score
I would think so. I bought a cable from a 308 NG4 Sat Nav to replace the one in mine as the cable cores had snapped causing the screen to flicker. If you replace it yourself just make sure you undo/cut all the cable ties on the dash cable to the head unit and the plastic moulded part on the screen hinge that holds the cable in place. The cable needs to be completly free of ties and snags. That way it wont break or snap the wires inside the cores.

indoldn

Reaction score
At first I thought all the screens are the same, however, noticed the internals can look very different when I compared the internals of one from RT6 and NG4.

I thought mine was broken but luckily it turned out just a cable issue. However, if I was to replace the screen I would check that the model number of the screen is the same. In my case it is 98043346ZD.

Jumper

Reaction score
At first I thought all the screens are the same, however, noticed the internals can look very different when I compared the internals of one from RT6 and NG4.

I thought mine was broken but luckily it turned out just a cable issue. However, if I was to replace the screen I would check that the model number of the screen is the same. In my case it is 98043346ZD.
Yeah they may look the same but the NG4 and RT6 screen internals are a lot different. The original poster didnt say and hasnt replied so dunno ?