What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

A

Anonymous

Hi, my name is David Harris from Goonellabah NSW Australia. I currently own a 308 XTS (GT in UK & Europe). I have ordered a 2013 RCZ which should be delivered early April. The car has been completed, I have been told, and is awaiting shipping somewhere over there. In my city there are 4 rcz's and they are all metallic white. My car is blue. I have only seen one blue one on a visit to Sydney. I hope I have made the right choice of colour. Looking forward to a new motoring experience.

A

Anonymous

Welcome mate :thumbup: and Flipper blue as its known is a cool colour with dark alloys so hopefully you got the black alloys :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

G'day and welcome. You'll love the car when it arrives and this is the place to get any questions answered. There's a few Australian members on here so I'm sure they'll say hi soon too.

A

Anonymous

Welcome Dave. Dolphin (flipper) blue, does look good on the RCZ. Alas there isn't a colour out there that wouldn't :lol: The car is gorgeous, so what ever you have ordered and whatever optional extras that you have chosen will not effect the fact that you will totally enjoy the experience of ownership :clap:

A

Anonymous

Hi there and welcome to the forum. I have a Dolphin Blue and love it. The colour looks totally different in different lights but it ALWAYS looks fantastic! You're going to be a very happy chap!

A

Anonymous

Welcome and happy driving................ :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Thank you to those on the forum for your welcome favourable comments about my choice of car & colour. I am excited for my future new experience. I have had a 207CC, a 307CC and a 308 GT. My wife had a 207 hatch. I will come back to the forum after I have received my new RCZ, Cheers, David Harris

A

Anonymous

No need to disappear David, feel free to join in as much as you want. Doesn't matter if you're not an owner yet. So you like your Peugeot's then ;)

A

Anonymous

Thankyou for your welcome

I have been told that my new RCZ is still waiting for a ship to bring it to Australia. Lucky I am still enjoying my 308 XTS.
Petrol 1.6 Turbo 6 speed manual. Apparently I will be receiving the vehicle in late April and will be the 1st delivered in Australia as the RCZ is not being introduced for sale in Australia until June. I know 3 people in my city that drive the current model who all rave about their car.
Cheers,
David Harris