What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I am a new member and I am awaiting my new RCZ which hopefully is arriving Friday.

I have the new shape 2013 model GT 2.0HDI in Opal white.

I am very excited and cant wait for it to arrive. I have been reading around and lots of positive feedback about the car and how it drives.

I am based in Surrey so you might be seeing it around soon

Thanks

Dave

A

Anonymous

Hi and welcome Dave :grin: sounds like your rather excited about your new arrival but guess what........we've all been through it and its so worth the wait. What options have you decided on and be sure to post some pictures once you've collected her. You may well start to suffer with the RCZ syndrome in a short amount of time ;) I'm spear heading the pugfest meet so if you want to join us then great news. Look out for the thread or if your interested then let me know and I'll put your name down. Happy motoring on Friday!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the Forum Dave! It's going to be a long week for you! Look forward to seeing some pics soon.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Great news. Look forward to seeing some pics of it when you get it :thumbup:

I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Only 4 more :sleeping-yellow: to go :clap:

A

Anonymous

Hi All,

Yeah it will be a long week, I will put up some photos as soon as I can.

It is just the standard GT with black leather. Never had a brand new car before so it will be fun.

Thanks

Dave

A

Anonymous

You'll enjoy it even more then this being your first brand new car. Never had a brand new car myself.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

RCZ1

Reaction score
You can't beat the smell of a brand new car. It's a real shame you can't bottle that smell. People have tried to make air freshners that resembles the smell but they are not the same.

You will enjoy it even more with it being your first brand new car. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

You will enjoy your new car

May see you about

A

Anonymous

Hi Dave
Welcome to the forum I am sure you will love your car I have had mine 6 months and still can't believe it's mine. One other thing I can't bear to see her dirty and I am always cleaning her ......something that is common amongst RCZ owners.

A

Anonymous

Youve timed it right then to get the new fronted rcz enjoy it mate its a fantastic looking car in OPAL WHITE especially as it shows up how wide the bloody thing is :lol: :cool: and its wide believe me :!:

A

Anonymous

Welcome Dave - not long to go.
Pics please when you get it................. :)

A

Anonymous

The Day has arrived, and now just waiting a few more hours. :dance: :dance:

A

Anonymous

dc18 said:
The Day has arrived, and now just waiting a few more hours. :dance: :dance:
Wohoo! These last few hours may drag but have a great handover and enjoy your first day of ownership :grin:

A

Anonymous

Hi All,

I now have my new RCZ. What a great car. I see what you mean about the RCZ syndrome haha :crazy:

I love driving it and it is such a fun car. Only bad bit is the tyre noise but who cares really. :thumbup: :thumbup:

I have been getting used to all the functions and getting them sorted.

It is really a great car and love driving it. I will sort some pics out and post over the weekend.

what fun it is. :dance: :dance:

Thanks
Dave

A

Anonymous

dc18 said:
Hi All,

I now have my new RCZ. What a great car. I see what you mean about the RCZ syndrome haha :crazy:

I love driving it and it is such a fun car. Only bad bit is the tyre noise but who cares really. :thumbup: :thumbup:

I have been getting used to all the functions and getting them sorted.

It is really a great car and love driving it. I will sort some pics out and post over the weekend.

what fun it is. :dance: :dance:

Thanks
Dave

Well someone sounds happy :lol: glad your loving it straight off and can't wait to see the snaps. I don't pay attention to the road noise, its a little thing I can live with as everything else is great :smile:

A

Anonymous

I'm hoping the JBL will drown out any road noise when I get mine! Lol

Look forward to the pics!

A

Anonymous

Perkybillet said:

I can assure you it will definitely do just that ;)

A

Anonymous

Perkybillet said:

Your attention will be taken up by far too many other things to notice a little road noise :thumbup: