What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New Member.

A

Anonymous

Hi all,
just to say hello,just become member tonight,proud to own an RCZ 200THP,in graphite only addition were a set of spirit grey alloywheels at £205,giving the car that slight aggressive colour coded look,my only wish and regret is that the car does not have that slightly sportier exhaust note on idle,still think it has that tinny noise :cry:i will add the latest Audi TT 210bhp has the RCZ beaten on that compared both cars last week :thumbdown: only an up-graded system will sort that out,ANY NEWS ON THAT,great site and some very good topics.

A

Anonymous

Hi dolanog and welcome :wave: . To my recollection you're the first member with a graphite RCZ. Looking forward to seeing some pics soon.

A

Anonymous

welcome to the club and sounds like a nice colour scheme you should add it to the members section would be really good to see.

I am swapping a fiat grande punto sporting so its a huge upgrade for me.

A

Anonymous

Hi
I swopped from a Mk2 TT to an RCZ 200. The TT I agree on tick over sounds more sporty but when you give the 200 some welly it has got a nice rasp to it.