What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

emjay82

Reaction score
Took ownership of my RCZ 200 a couple of weeks ago and enjoying the car so far. Come from a Subaru BRZ and before that a Lexus ISF. Lucky to have met some great mates over the years through car ownership and often head to mid Wales for driving meets, weekends. Be good to attend some meets on here. Mark

Attachments

• MVIMG_20190815_161815~2.jpg
    MVIMG_20190815_161815~2.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 429

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Welcome emjay82 - Mark.

Nice looking 200 RCZ you got yourself there.
We do have meets through the year but one big one next year is to celebrate the tenth anniversary of the RCZ. This is taking place at Elvington airfield near York details on the forum under meets.
Hope you have many care free smiles ahead - Cheers M [THUMBS UP SIGN]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

DKZ5745

Reaction score
:greetings-wavingblue: welcome :text-welcomewave:

Nice car :clap:

Sounds like your used to having nice cars. You might be surprised to find that this little Peugeot turns more heads than either of your previous rides.

There are plenty of meets on the calendar, have a look in that section on the forum. There is one in particular coming up next year, the 10 year anniversary of the RCZ which promises to be, well, pretty much awesome.

Enjoy your new RCZ, enjoy the admiring glances, and enjoy the smile which will hardly leave your face every time you see your Z :thumbup:

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum nice looking RCZ you have there is it shark grey ?
Hope you enjoy your drive and all the rubber necking you will see ....
Drive safe and stay lucky..
Les n Karen
n the Grey Lady

:beer:

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome.
Hope you enjoy it.
I've recently swapped my rcz for a Toyota GT 86.

It's great fun :thumbup:

emjay82

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome, certainly plan to make some meets and the anniversary next year sounds great. Love the looks of the car hasn't aged at all, a real used car bargain in my opinion. I just need to work out when is sensible to change various belts, chains, oil etc, I am a little concerned about reliability....

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome Mark, great looking RCZ!
We have Loads of meets and events throughout the year organised along with the Owners group some meets attract 20 plus cars and then there’s the Euro meet in Zeeland Holland next year which will be the last one organised by Danny, and there will be over 100 cars all driving in convoy a real sight to behold! We make it a long weekend away even the hotel car park will have over RCZ’s from all over Europe.
And then there’s the one that’s already been mentioned, the 10th anniversary meet at the Yorkshire air museum next year now that will be special and already over 60 cars are booked in.

Since owning my RCZ (over 5 years now) I’ve met some great folk and made loads of lifelong friends the RCZ community is one of the best!

As for reliability you will get loads of owners who come on the forum just to find out solutions to problems and that makes the car look unreliable but if you go into any car forum the same happens there so don’t worry if anything does go amiss were all here to help.

Enjoy :beer: