What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

CEDARAL

Reaction score
Hello. Seven weeks ago I went to purchase a white 2010 Audi TT. Parked next to it was a black RCZ. I was bowled over with it. Did not bother driving or getting in TT. Drove the RCZ, bought it , loved it. Now the proud owner of a Black 156 RCZ sports.
I look forward to help and advice from the forum and reading about your cars and adventures.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome to the forum you have made the right decision you will get more head turnings if you had purchased the other unnamed motor. Hope you had many miles with the best smile ever
Cheers Les

Plecodoras

Reaction score
CEDARAL

Welcome to the forum of RCZ !

:text-welcomewave: :text-welcomewave:

:text-worthless:

Ok so when you can work out how to post pictures, we never bore of looking at another Beautiful RCZ !!

If you struggle you could try via tapatalk on your mobile phone, it resizes pictures automatically.

Anyway, we are a decent bunch on here and if you get any problems, just ask away no matter how daft.

We also when the weather is nice, have the occasional meet up and drive, there's usually nosh involved and a light drink, anyway thats later if you are interested at seeing other RCZ's and what peeps have done to personalise.

Happy smiles ahead on the open road, cheers M.. :beer:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to the forum and RCZ ownership, your definitely in the right place for advice on your new car and we look forward to seeing some photos of your new pride and joy! :beer: