What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

new member now on 2nd RCZ GT

A

Anonymous

Hi All,

Just joined the forum, Im at 20000 miles in my 2nd RCZ GT HDi - Nera Black.
I wrote off my 1st RCZ after 3 months - I walked out of the crash completely unharmed and ordered another the same day.

How do I attached photos?

Thanks SCOTT

A

Anonymous

welcome Scott :thumbup: well first of all you need to be of the rocket science genre to upload photos on to :thumbdown: this forum as it can only accept certain sizes but anyhow glad you made it out of the crash and burn scenario :lol: and regrettfully on your 2nd rcz obviously the homeymoon period was not totally over :lol:

A

Anonymous

OMG, you best read a number of threads on here about that, inc some of my own.
I still find it easy to open the picture in "Paint" click on the resize, click on the "PIxels" radio button and drop the last digit off the number in the top box.
Auto size will then drop the bottom box to match, then close and save, and in full editor in the blue box at the bottom of the screen click on the "Upload attachment"
find your saved pix and click "OK"

But then thats my way of doing it, many out there have other ways

Paul141
:beer:

A

Anonymous

Ive taken loads of high res images , now they are all too big to share!

A

Anonymous

scott said:
Ive taken loads of high res images , now they are all too big to share!
if you have a iPad or iphone, try tapatalk. Resizes automatically and excellent for reading this forum. Probably compatible with other tablets and smart phone too.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Just resize your high res files to say 1000 pixels on the longest side and using something like Photobucket to upload them onto the forum.

A

Anonymous

Hi Scott,

Nice to see you over here from FB!

Liz ;-)

A

Anonymous

Hi, I originally joined about a year ago, but got into the facebook page quicker!
Scott