What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New Mazda MX-5

A

Anonymous

Now...I'm sorry but this has always been a hairdresser's car IMO and I certainly won't be buying the new one either!!

http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/this ... a-2014-9-4

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's definitely an improvement on the previous model but it's always been a girls car in my mind. Having said that I'll wager that the reviews are stellar. I disagree with Wrapper. There's a reason why the MX5 has lasted so long. Just look into Mazda's sales figures for the car...

A

Anonymous

Did they just use tracing paper over the new jag looks uncannily similar apart from the price?

A

Anonymous

Evil Derboy said:
It's definitely an improvement on the previous model but it's always been a girls car in my mind. Having said that I'll wager that the reviews are stellar. I disagree with Wrapper. There's a reason why the MX5 has lasted so long. Just look into Mazda's sales figures for the car...

I disagree boss..its a copy of an old classic Lotus.Its got away with it for years now,mainly cause there is no real competition at that price level. Thats the exploding mgf out the way now( i think)....Its a second car maybe.. thats all. :beer:

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah but it's success is less about how it looks and more about how it drives.

A

Anonymous

Evil Derboy said:
Yeah but it's success is less about how it looks and more about how it drives.
Would you then say that the rcz is more about its looks and less about the way it drives then? :helpme:

Abzynthe

Reaction score
I think a lot of people who want a car in the same bracket as the RCZ for the way it drives, the RCZ would not be top of the list. But, it is miles better than the rest when it comes to looks.

A

Anonymous

Will you be showing up for that chat in your new Mx-5 Seamus? ;) :lol:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Haha. Absolutely will. They do them in pink yeah? ;-)

A

Anonymous

Seamusoh2 said:
mrizzle said:
Haha. Absolutely will. They do them in pink yeah? ;-)

:lol: :lol: I'm sure that that could be arranged. I'm pretty certain that you can get eyelashes for them too. ;)