What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New Maps are out

A

Anonymous

Ordered mine today :thumbup: Only got 2011/2012 in July. So it's been an expensive year for mapping :wtf:

A

Anonymous

Oh that's good news, I've still not got my free updates from my dealer, least when I do get them they will be bang upto date. Need to do some ass kicking tomorrow ;)

A

Anonymous

Starky said:
Oh that's good news, I've still not got my free updates from my dealer, least when I do get them they will be bang upto date. Need to do some ass kicking tomorrow ;)

Maybe they're employing a cartographer to create you your own maps?! While ass kicking is taking place could you give them a kick from me and mention (not) calling customers abut software updates!!!

A

Anonymous

Ill be giving them a call tomorrow and not a happy bunny, that's over 4 months I've had car now and still no updated disk. Then there's the matter of I was giving no breakdown cover or even told about it at point of sale.
Now I have a fault with my boot, it has a mind of its own, opens whenever it feels like it. So Belmont look out !!!

A

Anonymous

Starky said:
Ill be giving them a call tomorrow and not a happy bunny, that's over 4 months I've had car now and still no updated disk. Then there's the matter of I was giving no breakdown cover or even told about it at point of sale.
Now I have a fault with my boot, it has a mind of its own, opens whenever it feels like it. So Belmont look out !!!

Hmmm...not good!! Jactac had a similar issue with his boot. As I recall, it was something to do with water getting into the electrics there somewhere causing it to go haywire. That's freaking dangerous apart from anything else. The map situation is ridiculous. I cannot, and do not, believe that this cannot be sourced closer to home and, even if not, there I am astonished at the estimated timescale. Genuinely, are they having someone draw the maps from scratch?! I believe that we have one year breakdown coverage as standard for one year with the AA. I put my personal AA membership on hold until the year is out. I was given no further info regarding extended breakdown coverage but I'll just return to the AA after the year is up.

A

Anonymous

Yea and I think it must be a 2yr old drawing out the maps for the time it's taking!!
Car booked in Monday morning so ill be letting rip then(again) about maps and my breakdown cover, only 1400 on the clock and fault already so need the cover in place with winter coming up. No loan car either so that will be another moan, think if its in for a warranty job there should automatically be a car offered!!

A

Anonymous

Just spent the last few hours installing the 2012/13 maps. Only to be greeted by the following message.............

Navigation Update has failed
Error code : 0x26
Update medium not ok - please check

What a bummer all that fuel burnt, whist the update was taking place and all I have as a result is a non functioning Sat Nav Grrrrr :crazy:

A

Anonymous

All seems ok now. I reloaded disc No2 and it did it's thing. After it had finished it gave no messages and checking the version installed, it does show 2012/23. So here's hoping. Will test it out on my way into work tomorrow morning and see what "she" does

Smiler

Reaction score
Good news Ron :thumbup: Im glad you fixed it without the trip to the dealers
Now pass it round :dance:

A

Anonymous

I don't know anybody who would make use of it. I need to be sure that it has done mine properly first, but then it will just be taking up cupboard space, like the 2011/12 version has been doing.

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
I don't know anybody who would make use of it. I need to be sure that it has done mine properly first, but then it will just be taking up cupboard space, like the 2011/12 version has been doing.
I'll have a lend Ron ;)

A

Anonymous

What version do you currently have chuzzbutt? I'm guessing 2011/12

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
What version do you currently have chuzzbutt? I'm guessing 2011/12
Tbh Ron I don't know, the car is a year old now but ex demonstrator. I'll check tomorrow :)