What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

NEW Jaguar F-TYPE -R

A

Anonymous

Watch this.... http://bcove.me/nw4a326d

What a car :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: never was a fan of the convertible...but the coupe looks stunning with 582 BHP 50 MORE than the soft top plus a 2nd gen diff and only £85k its a Porsche Basher :cool: :cool:

I think the journalist enjoyed that....and soon after..had to visit a private room with some paper tissue's :lol:

A

Anonymous

I want this car SOOOOOOO badly. I loved the convertible as you know and love this every bit as much!!! It is genuinely one of the most orgasmic looking and sounding cars on the road. 8) C'mon lotto win!!!!

Thanks for sharing that buddy!! I'll send you some tissues!! :lol:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
I want this car SOOOOOOO badly. I loved the convertible as you know and love this every bit as much!!! It is genuinely one of the most orgasmic looking and sounding cars on the road. 8) C'mon lotto win!!!!

Thanks for sharing that buddy!! I'll send you some tissues!! :lol:

Always a pleasure.... :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

The coupe looks far better at the rear than the soft top it looked too flat/sharp at the rear from most angles...the coupe cures this...Porsche will be concerned :thumbup: :D

A

Anonymous

You two agreeing with one another twice on consecutive days...hang on while I mark the RCZ calendar!!! ;) :lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
I agree. I think it's a stunning looking car but personally I prefer the soft top.

I pass a Jaguar garage regularly and it's got one of these in prime position in the showroom, in white. Stunning :)

A

Anonymous

I think that will have to be next after the RCZ!!! I love that car, looks great ALL Black! :cool:

A

Anonymous

Gorgeous car right enough.. Im egging the old man to get cracking with this as the midlife crisis car rather than the XK he's looking at... :lol:

A

Anonymous

*Groan* Steve's eyeing up one of these now :roll: wish he would make his mind up, it was a Porsche 911 the other week. Told him he's nae old enough for a shaguar just yet!!! But he knows that if he's to buy one of them then he needs to help me buy a decent 4x4!

He wonder if Peter Vardy can do a deal seen as they have both Jag/Landy dealerships in Abdn..........