What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New forum moderator

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your support and encouragement!! :thumbup: As for the "fleeting moment with a teacher"...:eusa-think: funny, you'd think i'd remember that...had I had a few lemonades at the time...?! ;) :lol:

A

Anonymous

Scott barton said:
jactac said:
mrizzle said:
As for exercising my role as a mod, I kinda favour the general laissez-faire (leave it be/minimal intervention) approach as is generally outlined.

Excellent approach, that's how a good mod should be. :clap:

I'd be more of a Napoleon!

Vertically challenged?! ;) :lol:

A

Anonymous

If l where a mod the first thing l would do is ban photos of certain black rcz gt hdi..?LOL

A

Anonymous

What, me?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346871990.652184.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346871990.652184.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 2,977
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346872011.756146.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346872011.756146.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 2,977
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346872038.404489.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346872038.404489.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 2,977
A

Anonymous

But at least they are different ones now. Only jesting!!

A

Anonymous

He hides it behind tree's and low res photos to hide the swirls in the paint....LOL

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
He hides it behind tree's and low res photos to hide the swirls in the paint....LOL

I know what you mean about the swirls!
I'd just had it hand washed but it was a bit hit. I've now bought a rotary polisher
strip and redo it all.

A

Anonymous

Scott barton said:
jassyo06 said:

I'd just had it hand washed but it was a bit hit. I've now bought a rotary polisher
strip and redo it all.

Brave man best get it done before winter comes :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Scott barton said:
jassyo06 said:

strip and redo it all.

When you say a rotary polisher, do you mean one of those you posted a link on, a week or so ago?

A

Anonymous

Never would i buy or lease a black car by the looks of the roof on my car its full of spiders webs :( paint is shite :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Scott barton said:
jassyo06 said:

strip and redo it all.

When you say a rotary polisher, do you mean one of those you posted a link on, a week or so ago?

Sort of, used it to do a test and really liked it. Left a better finish on big areas like the bonnet.

It's ok for minor swirls and to save time by hand. For that it's fine.

I also used it with a cleaner to get all the bug resin off the nose, worked really well and quickly too.

For my level it's fine.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Scott barton said:
RCZ1 said:

Sort of, used it to do a test and really liked it. Left a better finish on big areas like the bonnet.

It's ok for minor swirls and to save time by hand. For that it's fine.

I also used it with a cleaner to get all the bug resin off the nose, worked really well and quickly too.

For my level it's fine.

Good stuff :)