What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New forum moderator

A

Anonymous

I pleased to announce a new forum moderator. Most of you will know mrizzle aka Matt who has made a great contribution to the forum and knows his RCZs.

I'm sure he'll do a great job and you'll all be gentle.

Tony

A

Anonymous

Thanks Scott!! :D Also, thank you Tony for inviting me to join the moderating team and for your kind words! :D

I'm mindful of Uncle Ben's words to Spiderman, although this is also the first time that the happy coincidence of Spiderman's uncle sharing a name with a mass producer of tasty sauces and convenience rice based products has struck me (who came first I wonder(?)...anyway I digress), that "with 'great power' comes 'great' responsibility".

Ok...so dreams of a superhero status shall remain exactly that...a dream and my 'power' is really not that 'great' and so i just wanted to quickly emphasise and assure everyone of the fact that I'm still the same old rizzle and am looking forward to continuing to support, participate and enjoy in the forum in the same manner as I have always done. :)
Please don't treat me any differently to how you have done before!!

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Thanks Scott!! :D Also, thank you Tony for inviting me to join the moderating team and for your kind words! :D

I'm mindful of Uncle Ben's words to Spiderman, although this is also the first time that the happy coincidence of Spiderman's uncle sharing a name with a mass producer of tasty sauces and convenience rice based products has struck me (who came first I wonder(?)...anyway I digress), that "with 'great power' comes 'great' responsibility".

Ok...so dreams of a superhero status shall remain exactly that...a dream and my 'power' is really not that 'great' and so i just wanted to quickly emphasise and assure everyone of the fact that I'm still the same old rizzle and am looking forward to continuing to support, participate and enjoy in the forum in the same manner as I have always done. :)
Please don't treat me any differently to how you have done before!!

Yes Mrizzle, whatever you say Mrizzle :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome mrizzle to the wonderful world of Moderation :)

Just continue in the same vein and you will have no problems. Anything I can do to help, just ask. Pleased to have you here :)

A

Anonymous

Chuzz - :lol: :lol: Crikey...can you teach that approach to the kids I have to educate on a daily basis?! ;) :lol:

RCZ1 - thank you for your warm welcome to the "wonderful world of moderation", your kind words, advice and support!! :D

A

Anonymous

So Wyatt Rizzo Earp has come to the Dodge city of car forums LOL good luck mate

A

Anonymous

Rights you eventually got one over on me since you couldn't The Wheel you decided to get the 5 lions LOL

A

Anonymous

First job for you GLOBAL COP LOL is to STOP Scotty boy posting even more photos of his beloved car.LOL its on every thread on this forum.....lol

A

Anonymous

One day...one day...that wheel WILL be mine :lol: :eek: How long until Christmas? Maybe I could add my...ahem...RCZ ;) to my list of Christmas present recipient's!

As for exercising my role as a mod, I kinda favour the general laissez-faire (leave it be/minimal intervention) approach as is generally outlined. I only hope to do a good job and only weigh in where necessary. You know me, I like everyone to be heard, to be fair to everyone and to be feel able to express themselves as much as possible. I'm still the same Rizzo...for better of for worse...you can ask "the missus" her thoughts on that!! :lol: I know I can trust you to be supportive! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

You looking for a Doc Holiday.......LOL and howz the pay l could do with a job....LOL

A

Anonymous

Oh no!
Gonna have to be well behaved, listen and learn wile minding our P&Qs now or it's the headmasters office!!
Will look forward to be being that problem child every now and again mr just to keep ya on your toes ;)
Well done though matt, best man for the job, do we need to call you sir now thou? ;)

A

Anonymous

My screwed up chewed bits of paper and my ruler are at the ready, plonk onto the ceiling !!
My do they still do that nowadays? ;)

A

Anonymous

:lol: thanks folks!! :D

Starky - did you used to call those paper projectiles sappies? I remember them all too well from my own school days! I'd be more worried about the chances of finding ninja stars up there. I exaggerate of course...erm...I think. However, Michelle Pfeiffer's Dangerous Minds is a bit of a cake walk compared to my workplace. To be absolutely the biggest problem in classes is blooming mobile phones....aaaaarghhh!!

Anyway, venting over...thanks again for your support. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Sappies, that's the stuff, think every room in my school had at least one stuck to the ceiling ;)
God mobile phones, we didn't even have a house phone back then!!!!

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
:lol: thanks folks!! :D

Starky - did you used to call those paper projectiles, sappies? I remember them all too well from my own school days! I'd be more worried about the chances of finding ninja stars up there. I exaggerate of course...erm...I think. However, Michelle Pfeiffer's Dangerous Minds is a bit of a cake walk compared to my workplace. To be absolutely honest the biggest problem in classes is blooming mobile phones....aaaaarghhh!!

Anyway, venting over...thanks again for your support. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

OH NO,
Not ANOTHER one for me to stay under the radar from. . :eek:
And a bloody school teacher at that, Im sure I had a fleeting moment with one once before :eusa-think: :lol:
Only kidding Rizzo, good on ya. :thumbup:
Now then what chocolates do you like. :oops:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
As for exercising my role as a mod, I kinda favour the general laissez-faire (leave it be/minimal intervention) approach as is generally outlined.

Excellent approach, that's how a good mod should be. :clap:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
mrizzle said:
As for exercising my role as a mod, I kinda favour the general laissez-faire (leave it be/minimal intervention) approach as is generally outlined.

Excellent approach, that's how a good mod should be. :clap:

I'd be more of a Napoleon!