What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New forum Member

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone,

I have just found and joined the forum having just picked up my new Ashphelt RCZ. I must say having read some of the comments I am not sure if I did the right thing, perhaps I should have stayed with my 207CC which was just 4 years old! :eusa-think:

HB

A

Anonymous

Hi bob, welcome to the forum. It's a very friendly place full of helpful people. Can we see the new beast pls?

A

Anonymous

Hi Chuzzbutt,

Thanks for the reply, will do as soon as we have some good weather, the only pictures we have were taken at the garage so are no good as there was very little space. My wife is now complaining about the Peugeot lion which she named Thorium as this was the colour of the 207CC we had, she says we cannot call him Asphalt as it will confuse him :roll:

HB

richard.au

Reaction score
Hi from Sydney, Holiday_Bob.. I'm a bit of a newbie too.

Without getting too political, I can't understand why you'd want to name the car after a deadly poison that contaminates the world for forever. Maybe try Cyanide. :) It doesn't take out everything.

Only the French could come up such a name as Thorium for a colour :(

Rue1

Reaction score
Welcome Bob...no sure why you think you have made a mistake the RCZ is fantastic (the other half has a 207CC turbo which she loves) but "Arsey" blows it away, just clocked 11500km with no issues whatsoever
Enjoy yours :)

A

Anonymous

Good afternoon and welcome, I've had my asphalt a little over 4 months now and still very happy, I'm sure you will enjoy owning and driving this very scarce car ;)

A

Anonymous

Hi Richard.au,

It is not the car we named Thorium, it was the Peugeot fluffy lion that sat on the back seat of my 207cc, he was named that because the car colour was Thorium Grey. It is my wife who is thinking of a new name for the litlte lion who will now be sitting on the back seat of the RCZ :crazy: When we come over again to Sydney again I will be looking out for the RCZ, my wife is on the hunt for some good prices as I type. My wife still would love a registration number plate like you have in WA :wtf:

HB

richard.au said:
Hi from Sydney, Holiday_Bob.. I'm a bit of a newbie too.

Without getting too political, I can't understand why you'd want to name the car after a deadly poison that contaminates the world for forever. Maybe try Cyanide. :) It doesn't take out everything.

Only the French could come up such a name as Thorium for a colour :(

A

Anonymous

Hi Rue1,

It is what I have been reading in the forums it was no so much the RCZ, but the fact it is the Asphalt and some people are saying the matt paint is not as easy to look after as gloss, also if it gets scrached it is not a simple job to fix it. There are others who are commenting on the fact that the satnav is so out of date, I have to say if it had not been standard in the car I would not have purchased it. I also think when you are paying the sort of money I paid for my card and anyone else who pays £1500 for a satellite system you should get at least 12 months free updates.

HB

Rue1 said:
Welcome Bob...no sure why you think you have made a mistake the RCZ is fantastic (the other half has a 207CC turbo which she loves) but "Arsey" blows it away, just clocked 11500km with no issues whatsoever
Enjoy yours :)

A

Anonymous

Holiday_Bob said:
Hi Chuzzbutt,

Thanks for the reply, will do as soon as we have some good weather, the only pictures we have were taken at the garage so are no good as there was very little space. My wife is now complaining about the Peugeot lion which she named Thorium as this was the colour of the 207CC we had, she says we cannot call him Asphalt as it will confuse him :roll:

HB
:text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-welcomewave:
Why not rename your pet lion, Benson? After all, that is the Official name of the Peugeot Lion :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
Holiday_Bob said:
Hi Chuzzbutt,

HB
:text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-welcomewave:
Why not rename your pet lion, Benson? After all, that is the Official name of the Peugeot Lion :thumbup:

Hi,

Well that may not be a bad idea. We were thinking of Benson Asphalt :thumbup:

HB

A

Anonymous

Benson, wasn't he a Butler with his own series in America?