What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

NEW FORD MONDEO = WOW

A

Anonymous

I know the peugeot RCZ is the most attractive car on sale apart from million pound super cars etc.

but there the new Ford Mondeo is challenging the RCZ in my opinion now just look and stare.

and before anyone says this it is NOT a concept car this is the production version been unveiled at the Detroit Motor Show

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/d.../pictures/detroit-motor-show-ford-mondeo.aspx

I cannot believe I am about to say this it looks more special than BMW's, Mercedes Benz, Audi and even Alfa Romeo rivals in my opinion.

that grill does look suspiciously like an Aston Martin Grille or you can say a Peugeot style grille if you wish.

A

Anonymous

My OH mentioned that new mondeo last night which i thought was odd for a petrolhead .....now i can see why :)

A

Anonymous

Considering the current mondeo is the ugliest most slab sided saloon ford have ever produced this model is a vast improvement but i still think the insignia is more attractive and no doubt up for a facelift soon as well just to keep up with the ford's :lol:As for a car that looks as good as the rcz this car in my opinion is just nice as the rcz although more expensive its better made full stop

Attachments

• BMW Z4.jpg
    BMW Z4.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 1,743
A

Anonymous

Looks good! Although I seen a 508SW in white with what looked like solstice alloys yesterday... That looked Amazing!

A

Anonymous

well the wow part to me was not expecting it to look that nice, I was expecting it to look like the ford focus aka bland.

A

Anonymous

It is in my opinion a nice looking boring family car. Everything in a car that I do not want. Beautiful and impractical but economical are three of the criteria in my car buying process. So that just wouldn't do it for me.

RCZ1

Reaction score
jassyo06 said:
Considering the current mondeo is the ugliest most slab sided saloon ford have ever produced this model is a vast improvement but i still think the insignia is more attractive and no doubt up for a facelift soon as well just to keep up with the ford's :lol:As for a car that looks as good as the rcz this car in my opinion is just nice as the rcz although more expensive its better made full stop

There's one of these in the car park at work, in White and it certainly does look stunning. Its the first Z4 that I've actually liked the look of.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
jassyo06 said:

There's one of these in the car park at work, in White and it certainly does look stunning. Its the first Z4 that I've actually liked the look of.

Yes in white they are stunning and its the 1st z4 i have liked too but too expensive for me :( although a used/demo would be nice :)

A

Anonymous

Very Aston looking from front and will have great list of gadgets so will undoubtedly sell very well.

As for the BMW above that is pure ugly and nothing like the RCZ in my opinion.

RCZ1

Reaction score
ryanb said:
Very Aston looking from front and will have great list of gadgets so will undoubtedly sell very well.

As for the BMW above that is pure ugly and nothing like the RCZ in my opinion.

A bit like the RCZ, pictures don't really do the car justice. Believe me, the Z4 in White, seen in the flesh, certainly catches your eye :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I too thought and still think the upcoming new Mondeo looks the part. If fit, finish and overall feel improve to 508 level (for example) I think Ford has a winner.
I just bought a 508 GT SW as a family car but in a few years time I might have a go with the Mondeo (Hybrid?)

A

Anonymous

I think it looks nice, but not especially good. I really like the 508SW. I went for a test drive, but my daughter felt sick in the back after 5 minutes :thumbdown: I ended up with a Skoda Superb. At first, I thought it looked really boring, but after a day washing it, I think it looks brilliant in bluey grey with diamond cut 18" wheels :D I also went to look at the mondeo and S-MAX, but the dealer didn't have any. They took my details, and promised to call back. That was in October and I still haven't heard from them :lol:

A

Anonymous

JOAKES said:
They took my details, and promised to call back. That was in October and I still haven't heard from them :lol:
Me thinks, that they may have forgotten :lol:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
JOAKES said:
They took my details, and promised to call back. That was in October and I still haven't heard from them :lol:
Me thinks, that they may have forgotten :lol:
Well I thought That, but (as I forgot to mention) I inquired last year as well, and didn't get anything back then either! Obviously didn't my custom :clap: :lol: