What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New Dashboard with buttons and ng4

Red69Devil

Reaction score
Hello,

i need some help, the previous owner of my Rcz had retrofit the satnav for a ng4… some car functions have been lost..
how can o reactivate trem?
I have a new Dashboard with buttons to install in the central console, what are the cables needed to put them to work?
Thank you

lfe

Reaction score
Do you mean that the previous owner installed an NG4 in a car that did not have it?

Cars with original NG4 navigator also have a larger display between the speedometer and the rev counter where some functions appear that cars without navigator have on the central display. I think it's not just a wiring problem.

Perhaps it would have been a better option to have kept the central display and replace the radio for an Android screen.

Red69Devil

Reaction score
Do you mean that the previous owner installed an NG4 in a car that did not have it?

Cars with original NG4 navigator also have a larger display between the speedometer and the rev counter where some functions appear that cars without navigator have on the central display. I think it's not just a wiring problem.

Perhaps it would have been a better option to have kept the central display and replace the radio for an Android screen

yes the previous owner installed an NG4 and a larger dysplay… the only is missing is the conection for the buttons to acess the menus in the larger dysplay..( i have the spare part with the buttons to install)

lfe

Reaction score
As you can see in the attached image, the missing cables are part of the general wiring, in cars with NG4 from the factory. It is not a separate cable that can be added.

Attachments

• wiring.png
    wiring.png
    299.2 KB · Views: 14

Red69Devil

Reaction score
Thank you!!!! By the image i can see that the cables that came from button of the spoiler Connect to the cable of the buttons that control the dysplay…::

another question, if you can help me Please… i need the cable to put the usb Port in the armrest, becaus mine usb ends near the gears…

lfe

Reaction score
The drawing corresponds to various types of wiring, therefore what is drawn is only approximate.

What is clear is that the wires that connect the navigation buttons are part of the main wiring and your car does not have them.

I have no information on the USB cable or the electrical diagram.

lfe

Reaction score
There is no guarantee that changing the wiring will work, it may be that there are more things that are different.

ONLY AEK

Reaction score
Talk to phibu electronics
He has made wirings for these kind of conversions
I bought from him when I changed from rd4 to rt6 and everything works ok