What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New car worries

A

Anonymous

Enjoy your new car when it arrives, I have had mine now for 20 weeks & I find it amazing, Im getting on a bit now& have owned many cars, the last was a BMW 320 sport coupe, had it for 7 years, I enjoy driving my RCZ more, enough said.

A

Anonymous

Thanks again Bradshaw I do feel loads better about my choice now and can't wAit to get it now

A

Anonymous

Had my HDI as a company car for 10 months and 15000 miles, apart from a couple of minor pdi faults which were fixed, absolutely no problems what so ever. It's been the best car I have ever had, Evo 8 260 included, enjoy the experience! :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Hi rcz White great to hear especially given your car history - I had a ralliart evo 6 which was bonkers but as I was doing 20k miles a year and had to have service every 4.5k miles it came a tad expensive to run ( not to mention the economy - or rather the lack of economy ) hopefully my 200 gt will be a good compromise between performance, running costs and looks

A

Anonymous

hi had mine nearly 1 year still drives like new never let me down still gets alll the looks

A

Anonymous

you said you dont mind road noise and a hard ride,,, i have the 200,, and you will get that,,, some ppl drive for comfort,, & some ppl drive for excitement,,, i drive for the excitement, and so i love the 200 :) :) :)

A

Anonymous

You are like me manelin - I used to have a lotus exige so I m used to noise and discomfort

A

Anonymous

Karlos said:
You are like me manelin - I used to have a lotus exige so I m used to noise and discomfort

i drove a fn2 for 2 and a half years on expensive 19" rage alloy wheels they looked uber :cool: :cool: :cool: and now i am glad of the comfort and almost totall silence

the above mentioned car is a weekend track car which is not supposed be used to commute...............but i bet you feel a lot safer now if you crash instead of being flattend ;)

A

Anonymous

Thanks for all the positives guys I saw a pearl rcz on the road today had a funny feeling in my belly , a nice funny feeling :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Karlos said:
Thanks for all the positives guys I saw a pearl rcz on the road today had a funny feeling in my belly , a nice funny feeling :thumbup:
They do look so good in white (PEARL) Mine has black leather interior and standard 19" wheels, as I prefer the femy look to the butch one vcreated by the coloured wheels (just MY opinion) :beer:

A

Anonymous

I've gone for standard wheels too as I may want them repaired when ( probably ) curbed and I ve had problems repairing black wheels in the past

A

Anonymous

Karlos said:
I've gone for standard wheels too as I may want them repaired when ( probably ) curbed and I ve had problems repairing black wheels in the past
Going on previous reports on here, then you will still have problems getting these ones repaired. Can't recall why it was either the type of alloy used or the the type of lacquer. Either way avoid multi storey car parks and don't ever bump up onto a kerb. The dipping door mirror is a great feature as it helps to prevent wheel damage.