What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New car worries

A

Anonymous

Hi all
I've Ordered rcz as company car ( work for family business ) and instead of the usual excitement and impatience am more worried in case I ve done the wrong thing as it seems every post on here is from a disgruntled Rcz owner! Trouble with this or problems with that - is this what I can expect ? I love the look of the thing but it's no good if it's in the garage every 5 minutes being fixed .It seems the shine has worn off and I ain't even had it yet !
Delivery due in about 6 weeks by the way

A

Anonymous

Karlos said:
Hi all
I've Ordered rcz as company car ( work for family business ) and instead of the usual excitement and impatience am more worried in case I ve done the wrong thing as it seems every post on here is from a disgruntled Rcz owner! Trouble with this or problems with that - is this what I can expect ? I love the look of the thing but it's no good if it's in the garage every 5 minutes being fixed .It seems the shine has worn off and I ain't even had it yet !
Delivery due in about 6 weeks by the way

really how you find this car when you get it is all that matters mate at the end of the day,my car is 3 weeks old with no problems to speak of.

and yes its a stunning looking car that says buy me

A

Anonymous

It's good to hear from a satisfied customer for once. Road noise ,firm ride etc are what I expect from a sporty car and are not an issue for me but bits falling off would be different. Thanks for the positive vibe !

A

Anonymous

Karlos said:
It's good to hear from a satisfied customer for once. Road noise ,firm ride etc are what I expect from a sporty car and are not an issue for me but bits falling off would be different. Thanks for the positive vibe !

build quality is surprising very good and i have no qualm's with what so ever,what colour are you getting :)

A

Anonymous

I've ordered pearl White 200 bhp standard spec otherwise

A

Anonymous

Karlos said:
I've ordered pearl White 200 bhp standard spec otherwise

gt spec is good :cool: i have a leased opal white gt, pearl white is very nice,the cabin interior is a nice place be, i was in my car for first time at night last night the dash and centre consul looked very nice all lit up :cool:

look forward to the rcz its a good car

A

Anonymous

Thanks I will hopefully enjoy it - if it goes half as well as it looks I LL be a happy bunny

A

Anonymous

Had my HDi GT since November and 22,000 miles later I still love the car now than when I first picked it up.

No issues what so ever, except for one, it's a bit of a knob magnet.
Everyday I seem to get absolute tools doing everything they can to overtake me, beit motorway, dual carriage way or A & B roads.

You'll love the car, and yes your going to get people who have issues but you can get that with any make and model of car.

All the Best

Beef

A

Anonymous

Cheers beef again more good news for me ! And thanks for the warning about dick heads in vauxhall corsas haha

A

Anonymous

Ive done about 35,000 miles across several RCZ's.

Only really had 1 issue , a duff tyre pressure sensor.

Dont take fright at the fact people discuss problems on the forum , it is the place people come with questions and issues - most often people whos cars are running fine dont come on the web to say "my cars great with nothing wrong"

Enjoy your 200 !!

best regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

Cheers Marcus I was getting a bit fed up of all the doom and gloom posts on here
Feel reassured now - if I do get a problem I will hold you personally responsible ! :D

A

Anonymous

karlos

i've had mine for 10 months and it's been nothing but pure pleasure. marcus is right, the majority of the people who take the time to write about their car online have had problems, though to be fair, if you read the majority of the posts on here, you'll find the same.

dave

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hi Karlos, don't worry, you will love the RCZ :thumbup:

I've had mine nearly 10 months now and I've not had any problems what so ever. The car is great but it does seem to invite people to sit on your tail and stay in your blind spot instead of overtaking, to get a closer look :D

A

Anonymous

Sama sama. Great car. Love it to bits. No issues. Got my new Pearl2 today. YES YES YEEES

RCZ1

Reaction score
OO58RON said:
Sama sama. Great car. Love it to bits. No issues. Got my new Pearl2 today. YES YES YEEES

Are you going to post some pics Ron? I've been thinking about you all day (whilst detailing hubby's car), picking up your new pearl :D :eusa-whistle: :oops:

A

Anonymous

Hiya, just a quick post to say I've had my RCZ since September and had no problems with it at all.

I can't believe it's been almost a year. Its still exciting to drive and feels like new. Also still turns heads.!!!

Enjoy your car.

A

Anonymous

Driven my HDI everyday since December we have 23,000 happy miles under our belt. No issues and 1 set of front tyres!

A

Anonymous

Please do not worry the RCZ overall is very good,sometimes i tend to be overcritical with this model,but do remember it's chic,sexy slightly unique and nothing to compare as yet on the market im still very proud to own one,but im a great believer of the term Evolution and what need's addressing should be discussed :eusa-think:

Enjoy the RCZ you will love it :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thanks everyone for all the positive remarks I m feel a bit excited now !