What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New boy (and it's not often I get to say that at my age)

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I picked up my lovely, shiney and, yes, downright sexy RCZ on Thursday. I am a very excited man. So excited, in fact, that I can't even choose which of the smileys to use. So, just imagine I've used lots of all the really excited ones.

So far, I've only been out and about locally, adding a total of 40 miles to the 8 it came with. But they were 40 very nice miles.

So, just thought I'd say hello. I don't usually do this forum thing, but you seem like a nice bunch :dance: :wave:

Oh, and like a few of you I bought my RCZ without a test drive. In my case, it was because I can (whisper) only drive automatics. And how easy do you think it is to find an automatic RCZ kicking around a dealership? Exactly.

Anyway, I've posted something on the general forum concerning shuffling my iPod (ooh Mrs) so if any of you can help with that, that would be great. I'll be taking the RCZ for a bit of a spin on Monday and will be showing it off to pretty much everyone I know over the next week or so.

Cheers for now :beer:

A

Anonymous

Hello and welcome to the forum :wave:

What colour and spec did you go for?

Regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

:thumbup: Another one bites the dust, Wecome fellow fanatic, & well done on a brilliant purchase :beer:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue:

As you've discovered you've made a fantastic choice. Have many, many miles of happy motoring. Oh and don't forget some pics. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Another new member, another huge welcome :greetings-wavingblue: . Looking forward to seeing some pics of your new baby. Enjoy showing it off but watch out for those treacherous conditions :thumbup: