What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New Arrival

A

Anonymous

Hi,

I ordered my new baby yesterday. She is a Pearl White, black pack, sat nav, GT, automatic. I think she will be born late May and I am preparing a nice tidy garage for her to sleep in. I may miss the outgoing Honda Civic but somehow I doubt it.

I have read lots of posts prior to ordering - thanks to all of you for sharing your information and mostly for sharing your love for the car.

If any of you have the Peugeot DAB radio options fitted, I would like to hear your comments......

Cheers,
Little Mo.

A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-welcomewave:

Loving the sound of your little beastie. That will be one good looking car :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the welcomes. The car does not have a unique DAB option but Peugeot dealers can fit a DAB radio to link into the RCZ radio system. There are 2 different methods of adding DAB and I am hoping to learn from other owners so that I choose the right one.......

A

Anonymous

Gee sounds like you about to give birth to it !
Hope the labor is not to long :)