What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

NEW ANDROID 10 MULTI PLAYER + NAV IN MY RCZ

ALFRED RCZ

Reaction score
Last week I installed a Android 10 multi player in my RCZ. Designed for the 308/RCZ, so it fits perfect!!
On youtube perfect instrution fil, rather easy tot do it yourself.
I think an upgrade for the dashboard and all functions together in one big touchscreen.

Attachments

• unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 132
  • unnamed-1.jpg
    unnamed-1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 133

Rvdenden

Reaction score
Is everything working fine, like steering controls, flip screen, parking warning systemen?

Rvdenden

Reaction score
Can you share some details? It looks like it doesn't fit perfectly but what I am looking for is more about the technical details. I am absolutely looking for something like this.

ALFRED RCZ

Reaction score
Can you share some details? It looks like it doesn't fit perfectly but what I am looking for is more about the technical details. I am absolutely looking for something like this.
The original radio and small compartiment are IN the dashoard and this device in ON the dashboard, but it looks nice. So it fits very good.

RCZwonderboy

Reaction score
Last week I installed a Android 10 multi player in my RCZ. Designed for the 308/RCZ, so it fits perfect!!
On youtube perfect instrution fil, rather easy tot do it yourself.
I think an upgrade for the dashboard and all functions together in one big touchscreen.
Looks good I’ve been wanting to do this for the longest time, but I read a while ago that if you have the JBL sound system in the Rcz which I do if you change the stereo unit your steering wheel controls for it won’t work and parking sensors so it put me off it.

GiPi

Reaction score
I saw these unit but honestly i don't like the result that ruins the central dash. Plus with WIP COM NAV you can't change anything without re-engineering the whole multimedia, parking and clock sistem.