What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

New 2012 Bettle

A

Anonymous

Saw one of these today slightly better looking than the last!!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?rgkmix
Peugeot RCZ 2.0 GT Hdi Dolphin Blue
Sports steering wheel
Personalised plate
Painted calipers
Carbon wing mirrors
Carbon roof wrap

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334260367.972483.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334260367.972483.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 3,905
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334260380.328088.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334260380.328088.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 3,905

RCZ1

Reaction score
Certainly looks very masculine, whereas the old one was more feminine. Not sure about that rear though, it looks like a PT Cruiser - which is not good.

A

Anonymous

Looks slightly better than the previous one but I certainly won't be spanking my hard earned on that.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
mrizzle said:
I certainly won't be spanking my hard earned on that.

spanking ................. It's up to you what you get up to in your spare time................. :eek: :lol:
As long as he ain't got a monkey :lol:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
mrizzle said:
I certainly won't be spanking my hard earned on that.

spanking ................. It's up to you what you get up to in your spare time................. :eek: :lol:

YOUR coming right out of your turtle skin RCZ1 :lol: :lol: and as for the car :eusa-think: :eusa-think: nice DRLS and a absolute shame about the rest of the car it does look like a pt cruiser :thumbdown: i think the guyz at VW have been drinkin tooooooooo much beetle juice :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

I actually think that the previous model is much more beautiful than the new 2012 model.

Beetle is supposed to be a CUTE car, it is just too wrong when you want to make it a muscular car. :crazy:

A

Anonymous

Oh dear...it's not "frisky Friday" peeps!! :oops: I shall not literally be spanking anything primate shaped or otherwise. Although if Megan Fox happened to be desiring a spot of gentle spanking then it would be rude not to... ;)

A

Anonymous

We went to see this car at our local friendly dealers and the interior of the model that we saw looked awful. Totally agree about the PT Cruiser, as that is what I said at the time. Hence no order was placed by me on the day.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Oh dear...it's not "frisky Friday" peeps!! :oops: I shall not literally be spanking anything primate shaped or otherwise. Although if Megan Fox happened to be desiring a spot of gentle spanking then it would be rude not to... ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I am more of a Eva Mendes man than pale skinned actress stalked by transformers after that its my love of my life Avril a late ex tennants lager burd :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

better looking than the last generation but is too expensive in my opinion. starting price £20,000 when a Scirocco costs less and is suppose to drive better and have a better quality interior too.

A

Anonymous

Is an improvement but u still can't drive 1 if ur a man. Every man I've seen driving looks seriously embarrassed and won't look u in the eye, in case ur laughing at him :lol: :lol: :eek: :eek:

RCZ1

Reaction score
These are seriously growing on me now. Keep seeing the advert for them on TV and I saw one in the flesh the other night. It was white but had modern " retro " alloys ( which weren't to my taste) but I think they do look meaner than the old model and no more bubble roof. The front A pillar is more upright and then the roof bends more coupe like.

A

Anonymous

my issue with the new beetle is that it cannot make its mind up on who its aiming for whether its the female market or the male market. (trying to do the mini trick)

But hate to say this the Beetle cannot do that considering they already have a Golf based car in this price range that is targeting the male market its called the Scirocco. (having the option for turbo to be written down the side and a spoiler on the back does not make it manly)

Fiat tried to do this with the Fiat Punto Evo because they found the Fiat 500 was being sold 50/50 (male/female) rather than 70/30 (male/female) with the Fiat Grande Punto. So they facelifted it to have a more curvy front end based on the 500 in the attempt to attract more of the female market. Unfortunately they lost one of the main selling points of the Grande Punto in the process which was that nice design that had hints of maserati on the front for a dustbin.

Volkswagen should accept that the Beetle will never be like the mini (attracts both the female and male market) and let the Scirocco target the male market and the Beetle target the female market (this way you have more targeted advertising and attract more of both genders in the process), granted its more expensive to do this in the long run (manufacturing and marketing) but it makes the most sense marketing wise considering the 1st lesson I got taught about it was to target your audience (which the Beetle does not know who its audience is) this makes it that it does not fully maximise either group and becomes confused. Not forgetting it does help to maintain a large portfolio of products that are profitable

A

Anonymous

:text-goodpost: I think the arch at the back of the roof makes it look like a dog taking a dump :crazy: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
:text-goodpost: I think the arch at the back of the roof makes it look like a dog taking a dump :crazy: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol its the new chrysler crossfire