What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Need parts

BexBart

Reaction score
I have a 2014 Pug RCZ which I'm breaking. Will post a pic of the wiring when snow has cleared.

RCZKam

Reaction score
I have a 2014 Pug RCZ which I'm breaking. Will post a pic of the wiring when snow has cleared.

Do you have an electric window motor on the drivers side available? Mine is 2012 but I’m guessing they are all the same part number - 9673475880

FAT STICKMAN

Reaction score
Thanks for pictures ,i have the loom that goes to the door. I need the plugs and 6" wire goes from the bodywork to attach to the door loom.thank you Pete

FAT STICKMAN

Reaction score
Thanks for picture the plugs I need are pictured below plus I need 6 inches of wire on them to solder into loom peter

Attachments

• IMG-20231205-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20231205-WA0001.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 4

FAT STICKMAN

Reaction score
Thanks for picture the plugs I need are pictured below plus I need 6 inches of wire on them to solder into loom peter

The plugs in you picture are the ones I need how much do you want for them and 6 inches of loom and how can I pay is pay pal good for you? Peter

BexBart

Reaction score
Please mark where you would like me to cut. You can have the plugs if you can cover postage or collect from Sheffield. Apologies do not have PayPal.