What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Need help

A

Anonymous

Does anybody can help me photoshop the R8 GT rear spoiler wing or lamborghini Gallardo Superlegerra on the RCZ,i want to see the effect if good i will do it for my own car.

A

Anonymous

tls1212 said:
Does anybody can help me photoshop the R8 GT rear spoiler wing or lamborghini Gallardo Superlegerra on the RCZ,i want to see the effect if good i will do it for my own car.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4[/youtube]

A

Anonymous

The wing will cost nearly as much as you payed for the car, and it will look a bit 'chavy' IMHO :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

Tls The rear spoilers will be expensive and possible hard to fit, although I can ask my girlfriends sis to put something together she's good on ps!
Chany or not it's his RCZ and it's up to him what he does with it...

A

Anonymous

Hmm.. I'm hoping there should be cost-effective fiberglass replica spoilers available that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg.. =P
But yes it would definitely be hard to fit, given the placement of the built-in spoiler.. the RCZ Cup car had to cut a hole through the boot lid to mount the spoiler on the boot itself.. haha ouch...
would be interested in the photoshop of the spoiler thou!