What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Nearly there (or Isn't it ironic)

A

Anonymous

Got a call first thing yesterday morning....from my wife.

Current car had got a flat....and our new one so close. She called RAC to change the wheel to the spare.
Told her to take car to dealer to see what they could do just to get us through the next few days knowing that car was on it's way. (It was in Calais last week).
While she's waiting at service desk, a salesman approached her and asked if everything is OK. After my wife explained why she was there, he asked if she had a new car on order.
"Err yes....RCZ".
"Dolphin blue...sat nav...?"
"Err.... yes"
"It's out the back...want to see it?". Evidently it had arrived an hour or so earlier....it was still all wrapped up.
So my wife has seen our new RCZ before me...and they've not even called me yet to say its arrived. :lol:
Still the waits nearly over...at last. Won't know delivery date until they call me but earliest I'd probably collect it is Saturday. :D :D :D :D

A

Anonymous

What a carry on! :crazy: I suppose the sales guy figures they don't actually NEED to call and tell you it's there since your missus has seen it. :eusa-shhh: Still, that wee call would make such a difference, wouldn't it :?: :!: You've been waiting ages but at least it's almost over. :dance:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hey hhobbit, that's great news -even if it is a bit of strange way to find out its been delivered.

Anyway, the wait is definitely worth it - you will love it. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Well sales guy at dealer called today to say car had been delivered....he didn't know I already knew it had been there since Tuesday!

Evidently they didn't want to call until they knew everything was OK.
Sorted out paperwork this evening, had a quick look round car and pick it up first thing on Saturday...can't wait.

Just wanted to say to all that this forum has made the wait a lot less painful, knowing that there were similar stories elsewhere, but also almost :lol: enjoyable. Especially knowing that, judging by reactions of people who have taken delivery, the long wait would be really worth it. So thanks.

Will post pics sometime soon. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

A

Anonymous

Fantastico! :clap: Roll on Saturday and don't forget your camera. :dance:

A

Anonymous

Great news :beer: you've waited even longer than me, and I thought my wait was bad enough :police: But the wait is definitely worth it, nice colour choice by the way.

RCZ1

Reaction score
hhobbit said:
Well sales guy at dealer called today to say car had been delivered....he didn't know I already knew it had been there since Tuesday!

Evidently they didn't want to call until they knew everything was OK.
Sorted out paperwork this evening, had a quick look round car and pick it up first thing on Saturday...can't wait.

Just wanted to say to all that this forum has made the wait a lot less painful, knowing that there were similar stories elsewhere, but also almost :lol: enjoyable. Especially knowing that, judging by reactions of people who have taken delivery, the long wait would be really worth it. So thanks.

Will post pics sometime soon. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

It really will be worth it. Enjoy the handover tomorrow.

I only had mine one day before it went to the re-trimmers but the experience of driving it for those few miles has made me realise what a superb car it is and is making the further wait for it more bearable. I'm still grinning from ear to ear :dance: