What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Navigation screen on an rt6(?) configuration not turning on

akselarium

Reaction score
Hello all,

I was just gifted a Peugeot RCZ 2013 literally 3 hours ago. I've been tinkering with the car, getting to know it. From what I understood in the owner's manual, I've got an RT6 configuration for my satnav/radio system. I might be wrong so I'm attaching a photo.

The car was in german, so I changed the language to english through the big satnav screen, navigating from the buttons on the radio module. Just after that, the screen went black and never came back. The dashboard screen changed to english.

Is there anything I'm missing? So far I've tried:
1. restarting the car
2. turning the power button on the left side of the cd intake
3. spamming the other buttons in desperate hope for something to work

Also, I think it's not just the display - I can't seem to get the radio to actually work and play any music, so I think the whole computer is frozen/dead?

Am I missing something here? Did I just have the world's worst luck to have an expensive electrical problem 3 hours into owning an RCZ?

Attachments

• IMG_3027.JPG
    IMG_3027.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 6