What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My z and me

A

Anonymous

A

Anonymous

Stunning pics - looks superb. You have inspired me to take some photos of mine!

Rue1

Reaction score
Phillipe as a fellow amateur photographer congrats mate the pics of your RCZ are stunning! Well done mate keep em coming :)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Philippe 19 said:
I am tempted to by a canon 100-400

I have one and it's a great lens, if not a little heavy. It's great for wildlife shooting, picking out a view on the landscape or even isolating a subject, such as flowers. It's got a lovely bokeh, great for throwing the background out of focus. I would highly recommend one :)

RCZ1, you are into photography as well? :D

RCZ1

Reaction score
kkrcz said:
RCZ1 said:
Philippe 19 said:

I have one and it's a great lens, if not a little heavy. It's great for wildlife shooting, picking out a view on the landscape or even isolating a subject, such as flowers. It's got a lovely bokeh, great for throwing the background out of focus. I would highly recommend one :)

I am indeed. Been doing it for about 5 years. I love Landscape photography, nature - macro photography. How about you ?

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
kkrcz said:
RCZ1 said:
Philippe 19 said:

I am indeed. Been doing it for about 5 years. I love Landscape photography, nature - macro photography. How about you ?

Do you have a Flickr account?

RCZ1

Reaction score
mrizzle said:
Do you have a Flickr account?

No I don't have a Flickr account. I'm on a couple of photography forums and I do have my own website (but I haven't renewed my subscription this year as I'm not really getting the time to do much photography this year but it can be renewed and reactivated when I get chance).

A

Anonymous

@ Philippe 19

Very nice car, I have practically the same (same alloys, same colour, same engine). Will post some pictures too :)

How much mpg do you manage with your RCZ? I'm at 30.12 mpg now, with a very gentle foot and I hope it will decrease even more...

A

Anonymous

RCZJerome said:
How much mpg do you manage with your RCZ? I'm at 30.12 mpg now, with a very gentle foot and I hope it will decrease even more...
You are the only person that I have come across that is hoping for a decrease in their mpg. I expect that you are going to be disappointed as it is more likely to increase. Sorry to be the bearer of such bad news, but hey that's what forums are all about, Isn't it?

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:

I got bitten by the photography bug in 2000, after graduating from uni and got my first job / pay. Started with a film SLR camera during that time.

I used to like macro photography, but now I am more into family shots only. Owned and used various lenses, but now trim down to mainly just one body and one lens (D3s + AFS 28-70 F2.8). Turned my hobby into business few years ago...and got some saving for this Peugeot RCZ. :D

RCZ1

Reaction score
kkrcz said:
RCZ1 said:

I got bitten by the photography bug in 2000, after graduating from uni and got my first job / pay. Started with a film SLR camera during that time.

I used to like macro photography, but now I am more into family shots only. Owned and used various lenses, but now trim down to mainly just one body and one lens (D3s + AFS 28-70 F2.8). Turned my hobby into business few years ago...and got some saving for this Peugeot RCZ. :D

It's good you made it into a business. Must be great doing something that you love. How many of us can say that ?
You are a Nikon man and I am a Canon girl. My husband and I have great rivalry as he is also a Nikon man :)

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
kkrcz said:
RCZ1 said:

It's good you made it into a business. Must be great doing something that you love. How many of us can say that ?
You are a Nikon man and I am a Canon girl. My husband and I have great rivalry as he is also a Nikon man :)

Nikon for the guys while Canon for the girls... :dance:

Nah...both are great and will not be wrong as what I told my customers always. Choose N or C and not P, S, O...then shall be fine. :D