What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My wait is nearly over !

RCZ1

Reaction score
Got the all important phone call this morning. My paperwork has arrived from the DVLA - only taken 2 and a half weeks :!:

Pick my pearl beauty up at noon on Monday :D The weekend is going to be sooooooooooooo looooooooooooooooooonggggg :lol:

I know the re-trimmers still have to have it for a fortnight but at least it will be mine :dance: :dance: :dance:

:auto-car: :happy-wavemulticolor:

A

Anonymous

I picked up mine on Thursday after a 10 wait for Swansea. :clap:
I also have a Pearl white GT HDi,it is absolutely fantastic, you will know it was worth rhe wait the second you see it. :dance:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Got the all important phone call this morning. My paperwork has arrived from the DVLA - only taken 2 and a half weeks :!:

Pick my pearl beauty up at noon on Monday :D The weekend is going to be sooooooooooooo looooooooooooooooooonggggg :lol:

I know the re-trimmers still have to have it for a fortnight but at least it will be mine :dance: :dance: :dance:
Fantastic news. :thumbup: :dance: :clap: Finally your wait is but a weekend long! Hope the big handover goes well. Don't forget your camera. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

yes take plenty of photos I'd love to see the before and after pics of you having the interior re trimmed

RCZ1

Reaction score
Thanks guys and girls. I will be sure to take loads of pics - before and after, maybe even during :!:

A

Anonymous

:thumbup: Hi RCZ1
The waits over and the talking can start!
From one senior to another that's going to keep us busy! :thumbup: