What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My sweet chariot

A

Anonymous

Here Bangor a wee question for you, are they "metro" style number plates you have? If so did your dealer do them for you? :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

steviec said:
Here Bangor a wee question for you, are they "metro" style number plates you have? If so did your dealer do them for you? :eusa-think:
Hi Stevie

Not sure but I think that's what they called them. Technically apparently they're slightly ILLEGAL so they also gave me a set with standard type for MOT purposes. They said I shouldn't be pulled over by the constabulary so I just hope they're right. I think they're lovely :dance:

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
steviec said:
Hi Stevie

Not sure but I think that's what they called them. Technically apparently they're slightly ILLEGAL so they also gave me a set with standard type for MOT purposes. They said I shouldn't be pulled over by the constabulary so I just hope they're right. I think they're lovely :dance:
Oops, forgot to answer your other question...yes, my dealer did the plates :D

A

Anonymous

Many thanks for the info :thumbup: i've been trying to source a set, i'll maybe have a word and see if they would do me the favour :dance: They really help the cool look :D

A

Anonymous

Bangor RCZ you are finally part of the owners club, this car looks stunning, you lucky thing

A

Anonymous

jamesgx05 said:
Bangor RCZ you are finally part of the owners club, this car looks stunning, you lucky thing
Thanks, James. I can't quite believe this beautiful beast is actually MINE! Hope it isn't long before you're also a member of the owners' club :beer:

A

Anonymous

please be tomorrow please be tomorrow, i have paid the deposit by chaps today and have emailed and sms my dealer and called the office and carrier pigeoned and sent a smoke message, i have faxed him, paged him, wrote to him. all i want to know is if it arrived as planned today ready for prep and he is not answering.

A

Anonymous

jamesgx05 said:
please be tomorrow please be tomorrow, i have paid the deposit by chaps today and have emailed and sms my dealer and called the office and carrier pigeoned and sent a smoke message, i have faxed him, paged him, wrote to him. all i want to know is if it arrived as planned today ready for prep and he is not answering.
Bummer :thumbdown: . I know how your nerves must be in shreds but I was almost relaxed in comparison :lol: . My call came through on Tuesday: arriving Wednesday, into shop Thursday for clean up, pick up Friday, so I took all of that as gospel and turned up Friday afternoon to find my baby waiting patiently in the maintenance bay as it was raining. I'm not always as patient as that but somehow managed it :D Hope the smoke signals get through and you've good news soon. :dance:

A

Anonymous

I've come to the conclusion that the RCZ does'nt know how to being anything other than 'STUNNING'

Fabulous car jsr, be suitably proud! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

thats looking lovely the alloys really go well with the colour :clap: bet your really happy I cant wait for mine

A

Anonymous

RCZ146 said:
thats looking lovely the alloys really go well with the colour :clap: bet your really happy I cant wait for mine
Thanks, I love my alloys. People comment on them as much as the car :crazy: and I'm simply loving this car. I always did love driving but now it's even better. I'm looking for excuses to take the car out :lol:

A

Anonymous

re running in, I think the only recommendation these days is not to drive for too long at a contanst engine speed for the first 1500 km. ( ie don't go for a long drive on the motorway and sit at 70 mph all the way. You used to have to bed the piston rings in after that 1500 km ( ie give the old girl a bit of stick) but I'm not sure that would apply for such a worked engine that the RCZ has.