What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My sweet chariot

A

Anonymous

I collected my beauty today but of course it hasn't stopped raining since! These will have to do until the sun comes out again (whenever THAT might be :lol: ).

Attachments

• experimentation.jpg
    experimentation.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1,900
  • experimentation 2.jpg
    experimentation 2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,900
  • alloys - Copy.JPG
    alloys - Copy.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 1,889

RCZ1

Reaction score
Looks stunning. The wheels go really well with the Mercury grey and great number plate :thumbup:

I see you found the spoiler button :lol:

A

Anonymous

Re the spoiler button I keep forgetting to lower the darned thing again when leaving the car and in fact had forgotten that you have to hold the button for a few seconds :oops: . There I was thinking it was broken already!

A

Anonymous

It's sooooooooooo beautiful.................... :dance:

Have great fun driving it today - enjoy. And the pictures look stunning - even in the rain - love the look of those leather seats against the grey bodywork and those black onyx alloys - lovely combination.

:happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor:

A

Anonymous

Lovely car BangorRCZ. Let's hope you get some driving weather soon.

A

Anonymous

Even in the rain your car looks fantastic! Just had an email from my dealer; looking like I'll be getting my RCZ for Xmas!! :dance:

A

Anonymous

Looks amazing and great colour, but then of course I am biased
Sarah

A

Anonymous

Hi BangorRCZ, the car looks stunning. I notice that even when the car is stationary it still looks like it’s doing 100mph and you have the spoiler up to prove it. Pity it was raining for you yesterday but remember you are still running in. All the best and enjoy.

A

Anonymous

jrs said:
Hi BangorRCZ, the car looks stunning. I notice that even when the car is stationary it still looks like it’s doing 100mph and you have the spoiler up to prove it. Pity it was raining for you yesterday but remember you are still running in. All the best and enjoy.
I didn't think new engines needed 'running in'. With my last new car 4 years ago they said there were no restrictions and when I took a test drive in the demo RCZ the dealer told me I could do whatever speed I wanted so I did 70mph. Is this not correct? :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

there are always 2 chains of thought on the running in issue.
personally I believe that you should drive your car from the first day the way you intend to drive the car for the rest of its life time. This not being my first new car I have always used this motto for every new car and never had any problems, so my advice to you is drive it how you want and just flat out enjoy it !!!!

FGRob

Reaction score
We have had a similar discussion and the conclusion wth another thread not long back, the only area of concern is to allow the brakes and tyres bed in for the first couple of hundred miles.

Rob

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:
We have had a similar discussion and the conclusion wth another thread not long back, the only area of concern is to allow the brakes and tyres bed in for the first couple of hundred miles.

Rob

You mean to tell me I’ve been going steady all these weeks for nothing. Mind you I have opened her up a few times to see if the spoiler is lifting; only trouble is I’m too short to see it. :sleeping-yellow:

A

Anonymous

Looks absolutely stunning - even in the rain! Although nice sunshine in NI today so I don't expect a reply for sometime as I know you will be out enjoying every moment of it :thumbup: :happy-wavemulticolor:

A

Anonymous

Hi Stevie
Yes indeed, glorious sunshine again for however long it stays. Took my baby around by the shore and then into the Castle grounds for a photo shoot and got some strange looks at the same time :lol: . Still, they're just jealous!

Attachments

• At the shore.jpg
    At the shore.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,734
  • At the park.jpg
    At the park.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 1,734
A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
Hi Stevie
Yes indeed, glorious sunshine again for however long it stays. Took my baby around by the shore and then into the Castle grounds for a photo shoot and got some strange looks at the same time :lol: . Still, they're just jealous!
:text-goodpost: Simply beautiful BangorRCZ :clap: Health to enjoy :beer:

A

Anonymous

The alloys you chose go really well.. looking good! :thumbup: