What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My RCZs - 2011 Haria Grey / 2014 Nera Black

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I definitely miss the awesome RCZ rear visibility when driving the Evora (which is like looking through a mailbox)!

Thanks Joske. I'll likely change the wheels down the track, but I'm a bit fan of the black and red given all of the vents / grilles etc are black also.

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
Hey all.

Though I may as well continue my old thread. I’m back in an RCZ! This time a Nera Black 2014 model.

Don’t have huge plans, but so far I’ve fitted some ContiSport 7s to the front (amazing grip), and will get some for the rear shortly.

I’ve given the interior a really good detail / leather treatment and spent most of Easter doing a full paint correction and ceramic coat. She came up really good. Couple of pics below.

Have some Eibach springs to fit and will likely remove the centre resonator for a little more noise. I’ve also bought some Sortledge wheels, not sure whether I’ll restore and fit these as yet.

Good to be back, and look forward to engaging with you all again 😊

Attachments

• IMG_1314.jpeg
    IMG_1314.jpeg
    133.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1281.jpeg
    IMG_1281.jpeg
    127.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1290.jpeg
    IMG_1290.jpeg
    136.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1308.jpeg
    IMG_1308.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

M19YEA

Reaction score
Lovely looking car :)
I have the chrome arches on mine but seeing yours black makes me think I might change.

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
Just completed a 3000km road trip with the family. She got pretty filthy, but performed beautifully. Covered quite a lot of windy roads, the grip from the Conti Sport 7s is insane.

Few little jobs on the to do list. Some occasional small knocks over little bumps, possibly strut tops, and need to replace the friction wheel tensioner (noisy at idle). Otherwise, going well.

Attachments

• IMG_1860.jpeg
    IMG_1860.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 6

SilverGTi_6

Reaction score
So, I bought some Sortilege rims before I even bought the car as I really disliked the Mk2 rims in photos. I’d planned to recondition them and paint them in a slightly lighter satin grey. Now I’ve had the car for a while, the mk2 wheels have grown on me! Haha.

Did a quick test fit, don’t know if I could be bothered switching over. Asked some mates / family and all prefer the Sortilege on the car.

I know it’s personal opinion, but what do people reckon? Worth the effort to reco and swap over? Ideally I’d like RCZ-R wheels for the extra width.

IMG_2253.jpegIMG_1311.jpeg

Funkmachine

Reaction score
I think the sortilege wheels are way nicer than the Mk2 ones your RCZ came with - if I found the cash to upgrade to a 200BHP facelift version (which is my plan) I'd want to have sortilege on it - also I think the black RCZ's look fab with gloss black wheels, so I'd get them recoated !!