What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My RCZR is up on Autotrader - NOW SOLD

Abzynthe

Reaction score
I took those off. TBH they started peeling when I cleaned the car lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spart

Reaction score
Hi, I have been keeping an eye out for an "R" for a while and looked at your add but I really want "original" ie no black wheels etc. But had you put the price you were offered by the trader on the forum I could have been really tempted to beat it if it covered the cost of a wheel refurb. Ho Hum. Was a bit put off when you mentioned your bottom price a few posts back.

I'll keep looking.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Spart said:
Hi, I have been keeping an eye out for an "R" for a while and looked at your add but I really want "original" ie no black wheels etc. But had you put the price you were offered by the trader on the forum I could have been really tempted to beat it if it covered the cost of a wheel refurb. Ho Hum. Was a bit put off when you mentioned your bottom price a few posts back.

I'll keep looking.

I don’t think he was going to give his R away! TBH it went for far less than it should have. When I was selling my last one I got stupid offers for my R. I knew I was asking a realistic price and it was in great condition. After only a few days I had accepted an offer not far off my asking price.

Spart

Reaction score
Just saying, that I've seen on other forums I've been on over the years that when some one is offered a price by a trader it's often helpful to let everyone know what they have to beat for the car to remain in the forum community. :beer:

Abzynthe

Reaction score
I'm sure it will find its way back.
True it was sold for a lot less than its worth, but I got bored and annoyed with the lack of interest. And, any interest I did get was borderline insulting.

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
Abzynthe said:
True it was sold for a lot less than its worth, but I got bored and annoyed with the lack of interest. And, any interest I did get was borderline insulting.
Tell me about it, as they say. :thumbdown:
The Zero ads are about to be updated to drop the price, hoping that the spring will encourage a few nibbles at the bait.
A big problem (hit it over the years) when flogging something special and indecently quick are the convincing potential buyers that really are only interested in having blast in something they have no intention of buying. :evil:
Some you can suss out, but many you don't want to tell to bugger off, just in case. :?
Pah!

NATSPLATNAT

Reaction score
Abzynthe said:

I was only looking at it online the other day!! lol. :dance:

Looking to switch from my 11reg 156 Z to an 'R' - prices vary wildly!! :eusa-think:

DanRo

Reaction score
Plecodoras said:
Yes that's what I thought Dan. Not same green but each to their own.
At least now I know what the reaction will be if I get mine wrapped, needless to say Orange !!! is my favourite colour.

Now I might have to do a bit of tweaking here or there, but what do you think of the result upto now ??

:D

Plecodoras

Reaction score
NATSPLATNAT said:
Abzynthe said:

I was only looking at it online the other day!! lol. :dance:

Looking to switch from my 11reg 156 Z to an 'R' - prices vary wildly!! :eusa-think:

You won't regret it !!!

soundwave5150

Reaction score
Still waiting on the bonus payment I planned on using. I’m sad I missed this one as there isn’t much choice on Autotrader right now

A

Anonymous

My Baby is up for sale at the moment on flee bay. Stalling paying autotrader fees lol. Anyone out there interested let me know :)