What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My RCZ

A

Anonymous

Please answer me this how do you clean and polish the two roof pieces of my RCZ ...... U know the metallic silvery pieces thanks ...... Elizabeth246 :beer:

A

Anonymous

That's one for our Queen of detailing. Otherwise known on here as RCZ1. She will reply shortly.

A

Anonymous

Super Resin Polish by Autoglym is very very good, it will not cut away at the finish like some polishes, and leaves a great smooth, polished finish and will remove any water marks ect without cutting, also simple to apply and buff off.

I personaly wouldnt use anything harsh on those pillars or anything that needs too much elbow grease to buff off, once you get a scratch or scuff on that chrome finish it may be hard to remove without causing more damage.
Super Resin Polish is ideal. You can get it in Halfords.
Put some wax on top of it for extra protection, any one of the ones that RCZ1 recommends will do.
I use DoDo Light Fantastic, (recommended by RZC1) it gives great protection, water beads very good and like the Super Resin Polish it is easy to apply and buff off.

You can use both the polish and the wax all over the car, not just the chrome arches and your done for months. :thumbup: