What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My RCZ mods are complete

ianGT156

Reaction score
It took me a while but she is now "just right". What do you think?

Did I do a good job?

Some other guy had his GS3 in for mods too. I quite like it.

Can you guess the approximate date and venue where I really did take these pics? No cheating. Apologies in advance because I'm quite certain I've posted this in the wrong place. Can you tell me where to put it? :helpme:

Attachments

• Peugeot RCZ mod.jpg
    Peugeot RCZ mod.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 1,742
  • Citroen GS3 mod.jpg
    Citroen GS3 mod.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 1,739

DKZ5745

Reaction score
ianGT156 said:
Can you tell me where to put it? :helpme:

The last time I had to ask that I realised I really needed to drink less :eusa-whistle:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
The first one looks like a car from the kids movie - CARS or someat similar, as for the Citroen ..

Well it looks like a basking shark !!!

Mods a lot - I think... and wow that's some time back now.

Do you do much European driving Ian???

Maybe get your name down for the 3rd European meeting in Holland, can follow me and Neil if your up for it???

Just teasing, but seriously trying to get as many as I can from the UK to go this time round, it's a fab weekend, though the meet and drive is for one day -usually spend Fri - Sun but this year is Bank Holiday Monday in UK so we can have an extra day yeah !!

Come on Z'ers get your name put down....

I think we are upto 85 already??? DanRo can say for sure, but come on join us !!!

:beer:

ianGT156

Reaction score
Hi Mick,

I haven't driven in mainland Europe since the mid 1990s. My best European tour was seven days in 1986. My mate and I did France, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany, Italy and Switzerland, departure point Dover. I think our mileage was 1500 for the week but wouldn't swear by it. It was in my 205GTi.

Using DFDS from Newcastle/Amsterdam is currently £409 return on those Netherlands dates for one passenger. So sadly I will be unlikely to join you. It doesn't help living in the North East, County Durham. When we have a large lottery win, our new UK base will be in Kent, Suffolk or Norfolk.

Meanwhile I have feedback regarding my recent remap. I also have questions regarding mpg and gear usage. I'll do that in a week or so when I have more data.

My main news, I've named my Z. She is Rozie.

Regards, Ian :thumbup:

Abzynthe

Reaction score
I saw the 908 a few years ago at Goodwood. It really is a nice looking car, even for its age, it doesnt look that dated. I'd have one :thumbup: