What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

My RCZ GT HDi is on its way yipeeee

A

Anonymous

:mrgreen:
Just got a call from dealer,saying my lovely new Pearl White,GT HDi with vision pack,19"Soltice Antracite alloys.black interior has been built and in Calais :dance: :beer:
The dealer has promised me express delivery once in country as I have been waiting since May :crazy:

Cant wait for it to arrive :eusa-whistle:

I will be a happier bunny once I am driving it home :D

David

A

Anonymous

Great news - hope you enjoy driving your RCZ as much I do (and most others on the forum, I'd guess)

RCZ1

Reaction score
David ck said:
:mrgreen:
Just got a call from dealer,saying my lovely new Pearl White,GT HDi with vision pack,19"Soltice Antracite alloys.black interior has been built and in Calais :dance: :beer:
The dealer has promised me express delivery once in country as I have been waiting since May :crazy:

Cant wait for it to arrive :eusa-whistle:

I will be a happier bunny once I am driving it home :D

David

That's great news David. They must be building a lot of pearl whites at the moment as everyone seems to be getting theirs imminently. Mine should be in this country this week - yippee !